Team Lead - QA OpenWrap
- Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Department: QA
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
- Working closely with a small team of 3 to 5 automation testers.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal management oversight.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to deep dive to drive solutions.
- Good working attitude, responsible and proactive.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Total 7+ Years Experience in QA automation.
- Should be already technically leading a team of at least 2 to 3 members.
- Mandatory 4+ years of experience in Python, Java or equivalent coding language.
- Hands-on experience in building and maintaining test frameworks.
- Recent hands on experience with API testing, server to server testing and data flow, UI less applications.
- Hands on experience in performance testing using tools like JMeter or other performance tools will be good to have.
- Experience in working with dockers, Kubernetes know how will be given preference.
- Should have a solid server-side technical foundation and test experience, and have in-depth understanding in integration testing.
- Working knowledge of Jira and CI/CD.
- Bachelors in Computer Science/ Engineering, Masters is desirable.
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the global have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.