Senior Counsel, Corporate
- Work from Anywhere, Work from Home, Remote - US, United States
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Legal
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future.
PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
PubMatic is immediately hiring a self-starting Corporate and Securities Attorney to join our legal team remotely.
You will work hand in hand with our General Counsel & Secretary on corporate and securities matters, working with the finance, investor relations, leadership team, Board of Directors, and Securities & Exchange Commission and enhancing the Company’s corporate governance. You will also support internal compliance programs, such as insider trading program, anticorruption, and more.
This is a people manager role within our growing legal team, and the title is depending upon experience. The ideal candidate will be flexible and adaptable enough to learn new practice areas under the supervision of the Company’s General Counsel.
- Corporate: ’33 and ’34 Act matters including preparation of SEC filings, 10-Ks, 10-Qs, Proxy Statements, Section 16 Reports, and other filings; and assist with mergers and acquisitions
- Investor Relations: work closely with leadership team and investor relations regarding disclosure matters, exchange, and SEC issues; and public company communications, including press releases and investor presentations
- Compliance: oversee Insider Trading Policy, 10b5-1 plans, and related employee and director equity matters.
- Manage the Equity + Stock Administrator
- Support the continuous improvement of legal processes and corporate governance
- J.D. from an accredited law school and member in good standing of the CA bar
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience (law firm and in house); corporate and securities law firm experience required; in house experience in public company preferred
- Strong corporate and securities experience, in depth knowledge of ’33 and ’34 Act requirements and filings
- Experience supporting investor relations functions
- Ability to design and implement compliance programs, including insider trading policy and anticorruption policies and procedures
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and drafting skills
- Strong work ethic with high level of productivity while still maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Strong personal integrity
- Sense of humor preferred
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the globe have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide such as, paid leave programs, paid holidays, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, commuter benefits, physical and financial wellness programs, unlimited DTO in the US (that we actually require you to use!), reimbursement for mobile and internet expenses and fully stocked pantries plus in-office catered lunches 3 days per week.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.