Senior Product Manager - Ad Quality
- Aundh, Pune, India
- Department: General Product
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
Ad Quality is one of the critical products for our business which ensures that premium publishers are confidently able to monetize their inventory with PubMatic while ensuring high quality ad experience for their users and being able to manage various business rules governing the advertising experience that is acceptable to them.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our team in Pune to look after Ad Quality product offering. Ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, self-starter product manager with technical background, strong problem solving and analytical skills with experience in building scalable products. Candidate would have full spectrum of product management skills that includes being able to assess key problems that are worth solving, understand customers’ needs and expectations, assessing competition and addressable opportunities, making data driven decisions and collaborating with various departments like engineering, product management, customer success, sales and marketing to drive the successful delivery and adoption of the product.
- Be the voice of publishers when it comes to Ad Quality and build a holistic view of the important problems to solve for all of them.
- Put together a well thought out vision, strategy and roadmap for Ad Quality with feedback from all stakeholders and rigorous analysis of data. Articulate the same to get the buy-in from relevant stakeholders.
- Ardently observe how ad-tech ecosystem is evolving, what are the ad quality needs of newer platforms like CTV and formats and how that impacts our future roadmap.
- Participate in industry forums as required and represent PubMatic when it comes to Ad Quality initiatives.
- Take build vs buy decisions as required and evaluate various offerings from technology vendors that could be used for powering ad quality use cases.
- Research, refine and document product requirements by collecting feedback from customers, partners, and business teams.
- Work closely with engineering to deliver high quality and cost-effective solutions while understanding the underlying technologies & trade-offs needed.
- Collaborate with various teams for new product/feature launches and devise plan for product adoption and measure product success.
- Prioritize aggressively and effectively to deliver the critical solution.
- Anticipate and aggressively remove obstacles to unblock users and Eng. to deliver product and program solutions in timely manner.
- 3+ year experience in product management preferably in Ad Tech domain.
- 2+ years of experience working on internet products and familiarity with internet technologies.
- Engineering background with MBA is preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently.
- Experience in building and managing products from ideation to launch.
- Ability to work with global remote product and customer success teams.
- Comfortable with agile product development and collaborating with multiple teams to deliver product features that are dependent on other product teams
- Self-motivated individual with strong communication, leadership, judgment, planning, and decision-making skills.
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the globe have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.