Solutions Engineer, Video
- 229 West 43rd Street, New York, NY, United States
- Department: Platform Solutions
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
PubMatic is immediately hiring an experienced Solutions Engineer – Video to join our Platform Solutions team in New York City.
Platform Solutions works directly with our sales and account teams to showcase the value proposition of PubMatic’s products and solutions. We serve as technical experts and advisors in all phases of the platform sales life cycle process. This includes technical consulting, sales support and implementation, training, and custom requirements definition.
Working as a global team, we enjoy autonomy in our individual roles, while collaborating cross-functionally with each other across projects. The Solutions Engineer plays a critical role in supporting the sales process, including post-sale client on-boarding and support.
- Contribute to sales efforts through all aspects of the sales cycle including relationship initiation, negotiation, and closing
- Evangelize the PubMatic solution to the assigned market
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to sales and account teams to assist in developing sales pitch, closing sales, and defining customization requirements for new and existing customers
- Partner with the PubMatic engineering and product teams to develop custom solutions and resolve issues during the sales cycle
- Prepare and deliver live product demonstrations to prospective clients
- Support pre-sales efforts for RFI and RFP submissions
- Work with customer-facing teams to identify business goals, opportunities, and online marketing objectives and assure highest level of implementation of the PubMatic platform
- Define technical requirements and specifications for custom solution development
- Provide subject matter expertise to PubMatic account teams and customers in terms of best practices and capabilities to ensure balanced revenue strategies
- Provide internal training to sales and account management teams
- Understanding of *nix(Linux/Unix) systems and working at the command line
- Knowledge and experience working with VAST/VPAID tags.
- In depth understanding of the video players, frameworks and SDK such as JWPlayer, Video.js, IMA SDK.
- In-depth understanding of ad serving technology and adservers such as DFP, FreeWheel, LKQD, SpotX etc.
- Advanced knowledge of digital campaign management, tagging, and reporting
- Experience managing complex projects ranging from client setup work, convincing clients on the benefits of integration, and evaluating custom solutions
- Strong consultative sales skills, personable, charismatic, solutions oriented, creative thinker
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, or Engineering
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the globe have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide such as, paid leave programs, paid holidays, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, commuter benefits, physical and financial wellness programs, unlimited DTO in the US (that we actually require you to use!), reimbursement for mobile and internet expenses and fully stocked pantries plus in-office catered lunches 3 days per week.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.