Director, Advertiser Solutions
- 229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
- Department: Advertiser Solutions
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
The Director, Advertiser Solutions will be tasked with engaging senior executives at major holding companies, challenging their current assumptions, and selling in new partnership ideas.
The ideal candidate brings tangible experience at either a Publisher, AdTech platform, DSP or SSP and deep relationships within agency holding companies specifically. He or she enjoys networking at industry functions, staying current on the latest programmatic trends, and proactively seeking out knowledge specific to the inner-workings of PubMatic’s technology. The role requires an ability to think creatively and collaborate with others in executing long-term, complex deals.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated a record of responsibility and accomplishments in digital media and/or technology sales plus bringing strong knowledge of all facets of inventory yield strategies and operational requirements for real time media monetization.
- Define and execute PubMatic’s Biddable IO sales strategy across agency holding companies
- Instill a culture of collaboration and accountability
- Travel as necessary (post-Covid) in support of business objectives (prospect/client meetings, conferences, internal meetings)
- 7-10 years of related experience in Sales, Business Development, and/or Product within an advertising technology company
- Applicable experience servicing a client base mix of mainly Holding Companies as well as Independent Agencies while promoting PMP deals in both managed service and self-service models
- Past experiences guiding deals that may involve global collaboration between multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Solution leadership: able to shape the roadmap of features requested by clients and lead discussion in relationship with our Product Management and R&D team
- Understand the dynamics of the sell-side, most notably operations of supply side platforms and ad serving tech
- Ability to present effectively to C-level executives and confidently navigate challenges
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the globe have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide such as, paid leave programs, paid holidays, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, commuter benefits, physical and financial wellness programs, unlimited DTO in the US (that we actually require you to use!), reimbursement for mobile and internet expenses and fully stocked pantries plus in-office catered lunches 3 days per week.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.