- Department: Product: User Experience
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
PubMatic is hiring an experienced User Experience (UX/UI) Designer to join our growing team in New York City.
As a User Experience (UX/UI) Designer, you help define and drive the future of PubMatic design. You will work with product managers and other stakeholders to identify and set product strategy, design simple solutions for complex UX ecosystems, and inspire team members to push the boundaries of what’s possible. Your work will have a direct impact on the customer experience of publishers, advertisers, and brand-owners alike.
- At least 3 years of experience in UX/UI Design
- Portfolio of UX-focused work samples for complex web applications
- Experience implementing visual design systems across platforms in design tools such as Figma or Sketch
- Ability and willingness to work with stakeholders in different time zones (EST, PST, IST)
UX Basics + Process:
- Collaborate with product managers, technical leads, customers, and other stakeholders to introduce, iterate, and clarify requirements and converting requirements into easy user flows
- Experience creating user stories, personas, and storyboards
- Determine information architecture and create sitemaps
- Create prototypes and wireframes
- Ability to present and validate design concepts with internal and external business stakeholders
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
- Knowledge of industry tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, Marvel, and Adobe XD
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment
- Values teamwork, and can give and solicit feedback from other teammates in order to continually raise the bar for quality
- Self-motivated, a good communicator, and able to balance great design with meeting short deadlines
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas
- B2B and AdTech experience
- Trained in visual design
- Familiarity using Pendo, Google analytics or similar behavioral analytics platforms
- Familiarity with UX copy writing
Return to Office: PubMatic employees around the world have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide such as, paid leave programs, paid holidays, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, commuter benefits, physical and financial wellness programs, unlimited DTO in the US (that we actually require you to use!), reimbursement for mobile and internet expenses and fully stocked pantries plus in-office catered lunches 3 days per week.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.