Human Resources Manager
- 229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
- Department: Human Resources
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
At PubMatic employees matter. We have a history of engaged, productive employees, and we’re looking for a Human Resources Manager to build upon that happy tradition.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in HR, a thorough understanding of HR policy and procedures, and a belief that diversity makes the world and PubMatic better.
The bulk of the role will involve employee orientations, passionately supporting and growing our diversity and inclusion programs, benefits administration, rewards & recognition, and conflict resolution.
We are eager to find an HR manager who loves to connect with people and has a detail-oriented mindset capable of supporting colleagues as we return to an in-person work environment!
- Onboard and orient new colleagues
- Champion and develop our diversity and inclusion programs
- Monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure an elevated level of employee engagement.
- Partner with Managers to assess team learning and development needs and create individual development plans.
- Work with HR leadership to develop solutions and process improvement
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements concerning employment in HR, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal department as needed/required.
- Manage NYC leaves, in accordance with legal requirements.
- Assist and advise managers and employees in the areas of performance management, feedback, and strategic talent assessment.
- Help with maintaining immigration files and working with employees and internal immigration counsel on immigration cases.
- Assist with the delivery of manager training and feedback programs.
- Support employee rewards and recognition programs for the region.
- 5+ years previous human resources experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management or Related Field.
- Action-oriented, hands-on, able to work independently and with a sense of urgency.
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Detail-oriented and organized with excellent time-management and multitasking skills.
- Excellent consulting skills.
- Flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels.
- PHR (Professional in Human Resources) or SPHR (Senior Practitioner in Human Resources) certification is preferred but not essential.
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the globe have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide such as, paid leave programs, paid holidays, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, commuter benefits, physical and financial wellness programs, unlimited DTO in the US (that we actually require you to use!), reimbursement for mobile and internet expenses and fully stocked pantries plus in-office catered lunches 3 days per week.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.