- 229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
- Department: Addressability
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
The Addressability Partner will support the addressability business by developing a deep understanding of the inventory and audiences available across PubMatic’s publisher and data partner portfolio to provide proactive and reactive support to our Ad Solutions Team. The role will be tasked with managing some of our relationships with major publishers, data companies, advertisers & agencies, enhancing their current data and audience monetization strategies, & selling in a new products to our current partners. Successfully doing so requires a strategic, collaborative thinker who can own the account management & inventory curation to deliver growth to our partner teams by acting as as a subject-matter expert as needed.
- Develop a strong understanding of PubMatic’s technology and media solutions from an intellectual and applied perspective; communicate the value proposition to drive business growth
- Gain a deep understanding of our publisher portfolio across the region, ensuring that the most relevant inventory is packaged and promoted to internal and external customers
- Develop & execute account strategies with publishers, data companies, advertisers and agencies for defined book of business
- Receiving, understanding and reacting to ‘deal’ briefs from buyers - building packages that meet buyer requirements
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop & prioritize proactive packages based on market needs & buyer trends
- Monitor & optimize PMP & Auction Packages to deliver best outcome for buyers & PubMatic while leveraging that knowledge to refine future offerings
- Build and maintain close working relationships with multiple internal departments with a strong understanding for internal cross-functional communication/collaboration
- 2+ years applicable experience in either Account Management, Client Services, or Operations at a publisher, ad network / sales house, SSPs, and ad exchanges.
- Knowledge of programmatic buying and selling including: pricing models, optimization tactics, audience trends and buying technologies
- Proficiency in Excel with a proven ability to convey data and analysis to drive business
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the globe have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide such as, paid leave programs, paid holidays, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, commuter benefits, physical and financial wellness programs, unlimited DTO in the US (that we actually require you to use!), reimbursement for mobile and internet expenses and fully stocked pantries plus in-office catered lunches 3 days per week.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.