Country Manager, France (programmatic advertising)
- 17 Rue Saint-Fiacre, 75009 Paris, France
- Department: Executive
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
The Country Manager, France is a key member of PubMatic’s Go-To-Market Team, responsible for managing the strategy, sales and operations of PubMatic in France. Based in Paris, the successful candidate will be responsible for building and leading a team; iterating and executing the market strategy, managing Sales and Account Management to deliver against key revenue and market share objectives. This is a rare opportunity to join a global, well-funded, public company and be an instrumental contributor to its continued global expansion.
Candidates for this position will have demonstrable experience of building and/or managing a digital tech business, combined with strong Agency/Demand relationships, Publisher knowledge and cross industry partner contacts at senior levels. The successful candidate will have a strong background in Sales Management, a demonstrated track record of progressive responsibility and success in managing businesses and teams in France, as well as the ability to combine strategic thinking with tactical execution. They will have a mature and well-informed view of the dynamics of cross platform digital advertising and latest opportunities in programmatic monetisation. Most importantly, the candidate will be a deal maker and expert business developer with the ability to gain access to and close commercial relationships with the key media buyers and publishers across the region. The position reports to the RVP, Southern Europe.
- Collaborate with agency holding groups to construct and deliver against key Supply Path Optimisation (SPO) deals and implement a scalable audience addressability strategy to deliver on their advertiser KPIs
- Work with the Advertiser Solutions team to further define and execute the PubMatic demand strategy in the region
- Engage with PubMatic France key publisher partners across their Omnichannel Inventory, 1st Data and Identities to ensure we are a top monetisation and technology partner
- Identify and close new business opportunities in France – from new publisher partners to additional, high value inventory sources
- Work with the Leadership Team to define, achieve and exceed quarterly revenue goals
- Manage a team of staff comprising Publisher Development, Demand Sales and Account Management.
- Work within a Regional and Global organisation structure, deploying central and local resources from Sales, Account Management, Marketing, Product and Engineering to achieve business objectives
- Ensure best in class customer service and account management. Identify process and operational efficiencies specific to France to drive increased customer satisfaction
- Partner with Global and Regional Marketing teams to define and support the execution of a relevant and targeted marketing strategy, aligned with market strategy and revenue objectives
- Further re-enforce PubMatic’s position as a thought leader in the online advertising industry through press interviews and events
- Identify, prioritise and feedback product requirements to product and engineering stakeholders, ensuring that our local customers are being heard
- Be an active participant in the Go-To-Market Team, ensuring France is both contributing to and benefitting from the growth of PubMatic’s global business
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in Sales and/or Sales Management with a track record of success
- Demonstrated success in delivering robust business growth and market presence, especially in new or emerging technologies that require broad market education and consultative sales
- Analytical and strategic thinker, creative problem solver, resourceful, able to initiate change and motivate innovation and creativity, employing strong time management abilities and project management skills
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Return to Office: PubMatic employees around the world have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Our benefits package includes: RSU Grants, mobile & internet allowance, enhanced technology bundle, lunches – twice a week, work anniversary bonus, a day off for your birthday and Origin – a Financial Wellness Benefit.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about us: https://pubmatic.com/careers/our-people/