Associate, Events Coordinator (contract)
- Dean St, London, UK
- Department: Marketing
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
As we continue to build our profile and extend and deepen our relationships with a diversity of stakeholders, we are looking for an Associate, Events Coordinator (Contractor), to join our EMEA Marketing team. This person will work closely with the EMEA Marketing Director to raise the profile of PubMatic and work on a variety of projects, from thought leadership programmes to on-the-ground events, in the UK and beyond. This role is a contractor role, and he/she will join our team in our London office.
- Events delivery: coordinating virtual/hybrid/on-the-ground/ hospitality events for external stakeholders, with end-to-end operational abilities (from speaker outreach through to on-the-ground delivery)
- Support event marketing strategy and logistics, including the creation and oversight of timelines; venue selection; catering, photography, décor, lighting and sound; talent transportation; set-up and run-of-show; contracts and billing
- Manage event calendars, schedule external meetings, process invoices
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors, venues and partners
- Promote events to different audiences via digital, print and social media channel
- Collaborate with sales teams to develop invitation lists and follow-up plans to ensure our events reach the right audiences
- Work with members of the marketing team to create event campaigns, social promotions and design
- 2+ years professional experience working in a broad range of marketing activities, from communications to events
- Events and conferences management
- Fluency in English
- Digital savviness in terms of executing local campaigns over different tools and channels
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality, discretion and professionalism
- PC proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 applications knowledge (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, communications, business or related fields is desirable
- A master’s degree in marketing or related fields is an advantage.
Knowledge & Experience
- Basic knowledge of B2B marketing is preferred;
- Candidates are required to have full eligibility to work in the UK without any restrictions.
- Ability to work productively within a virtual or office team environment, as well as independently
- Ability to build strong working relationships especially with local sales team
- Ability to collaborate across functions and regions within a multicultural environment
- Attention to detail and excellent organisation, planning and prioritisation skills
- Curiosity, with an eagerness to learn more about the media industry
- Proactive, flexible, quick to adjust, focused on execution and results
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the global have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule. Hybrid refers to a schedule where several days (typically a maximum of two) can be spent working from home and several days (typically a minimum of three) will be spent working from the office.
Our benefits package includes: RSU Grants, mobile & internet allowance, enhanced technology bundle, lunches – twice a week, work anniversary bonus, a day off for your birthday and Origin – a Financial Wellness Benefit.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about us: https://pubmatic.com/careers/our-people/