Senior Sales Manager/Sales Manager Advertiser Solutions, Central (programmatic advertising)
- Oskar-von-Miller-Ring 20 80333, Munchen, Germany
- Department: Advertiser Solutions
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
The Senior Sales Manager/Sales Manager, Advertiser Solutions, Central, will help support the teams on existing agency relationships, with specific responsibility for developing and driving PubMatic PMP adoption across an agency.
They will develop a deep understanding of the product, inventory and audiences available across PubMatic’s publisher and data partner portfolio in order to provide proactive and reactive support to our agency team.
- Developing and utilising relationships within the agency to understand and drive PMP adoption
- Receiving, understanding and reacting to ‘deal’ briefs from buyers – developing and building packages* that meet their requirements
- Communicate the PMP needs and support Ad Solutions, Client services and publisher teams in Central and Nordic Region
- 3 + years experience in a digital sales, planning, trading or investment unit at a publisher, advertising agency or programmatic tech company (like SSP, DSP or Data Provider)
- Understanding of the programmatic ecosystem
- existing relationships across holding companies
- Experience directly supporting either supply or demand side clients (including publishers, agencies, brands direct, DSP's) as well as internal teams covering Sales, Account Management, Technical Account Management, and Customer Success
- Strong experience with Excel and analysing data sets to be able to provide recommendations back to either clients directly or various internal teams
- Polish language mandatory
In order to be successful as a Manager Advertiser Solutions you will need to work closely with the following key stakeholders:
- The Central and Nordics Ad Solutions team members – in order to deeply understand their buyer portfolio and subsequent needs, including media planning
- The EMEA Audience Encore team – to gain a deep understanding of the audience segments that our data partners are providing and to work with both the Audience Encore team and the Ad Solutions team to ensure that the most relevant audience segments are prioritised for onboarding and then packaged and promoted to both internal stakeholders and external customers
- The EMEA Customer Success team – to gain a deep understanding of our publisher portfolio across the region, ensuring that the most relevant inventory is packaged and promoted to internal and external customers
- The EMEA Pub Dev team – acting as an information source to the publisher development team to ensure that they are focusing their efforts on securing the publisher portfolio most in demand from buyers
- The CSOM team – to actively review performance of packages, leveraging knowledge to refine future offerings
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the global have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule. Hybrid refers to a schedule where several days (typically a maximum of two) can be spent working from home and several days (typically a minimum of three) will be spent working from the office.
Our benefits package includes: RSU Grants, learning & development budget, mobile & internet allowance, enhanced technology bundle, lunches – twice a week, work anniversary bonus, a day off for your birthday and Origin – a Financial Wellness Benefit.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about us: https://pubmatic.com/careers/our-people/