Director, Publisher Development (Video advertising)
- Dean St, London, UK
- Department: Business Development
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
The Director of Publisher Development - Video is responsible for driving revenue growth via new Video publisher acquisition, client retention and upselling to current publishers.
As a senior member of PubMatic’s Publisher Development team, you will be responsible for establishing, long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with digital media companies and other comScore top 500 publishers. You will be a key member of PubMatic’s sales team involved in prospecting, selling, and closing long term video relationships.
The best candidates will have strong video publisher relationships, as well as a clear understanding of the perspectives of buyers in the marketplace. They will have demonstrated a record of progressive responsibility and accomplishments in digital media and/or technology sales and will have strong knowledge of all facets of inventory yield strategies, and operational requirements for real time video monetization. They will have knowledge and understanding about the full marketplace in terms of the new world of TV & Video.
You will be familiar with video and TV sales and excel in selling complex or technical products.
- Work with the Sales leadership team to define, achieve and exceed revenue and business goals
- Developing a video publisher sales strategy that drives accelerated business growth
- Work closely with the Marketing organization to shape go-to-market narrative, and be expert at articulating the story internally and externally
- Reaching or exceeding quarterly revenue goals
- Continuously prospecting for new business using your existing network of relationships and creating new relationships
- Evangelize and Presenting PubMatic solutions for maximum immediate revenue recognition
- Lead sales efforts through all aspects of the sales cycle including relationship initiation, negotiation, and closing
- Participating in industry events and assist in developing PubMatic’s market presence
- Previous sales or business development experience in a video focussed business with experience working with video publishers and In-App video developers
- Strong knowledge & familiarity with Internet advertising models and ad optimization
- Strong set of existing relationships with video and mobile video companies at the VP Sales level, VP/Director, Ad Ops and comfortable with running c-level conversations
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- A self-starter with an ability to learn, take charge and deliver results with minimal supervision
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced start up environment
- BA/BS degree required, MBA/JD a plus
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the global have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule. Hybrid refers to a schedule where several days (typically a maximum of two) can be spent working from home and several days (typically a minimum of three) will be spent working from the office.
Our benefits package includes: RSU Grants, mobile & internet allowance, enhanced technology bundle, lunches – twice a week, work anniversary bonus, a day off for your birthday and Origin – a Financial Wellness Benefit.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about us: https://pubmatic.com/careers/our-people/