- Aundh, Pune, India
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Development: General Development
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
Technical Experience :
- Must have extensive knowledge and understanding of HTML and CSS core concepts and best practices.
- Experience in developing object oriented design, Automated unit and functional tests. Exposure with Jest is plus.
- Experienced in working and coordinating with cross functional teams like Product, UX, Backend teams, QA.
- Must have working knowledge and understanding of REST API design and patterns.
- Basic knowledge of database concepts, SQL writing experience and familiarity with at least one of the relational databases
- Problem solving skills and ability to learn and adopt new technologies.
- Knowledge of the performance, scalability & security considerations for web applications.
- Should have worked in a CI/CD environment with Jenkins.
- A passion for developing and maintaining a high-quality code and test base.
- Knowledge of online advertising specifically video advertising domain is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Development for UI component and supporting features using Anguler as per requirement.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, unit tests and automation.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Resolve customer reported issues on priority by investigating and assisting Customer Support teams.
- 1-3 Years of relevant experience
- BE/ME/M.Tech/BCS/MCS/BCS/MCA in Computer Science or equivalent.
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the global have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.