Associate Director, Publisher Customer Success, Benelux (programmatic advertising)
- Barbara Strozzilaan 101, 1083 HN Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Department: Publisher Development
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
PubMatic is hiring a Associate Director, Customer Success to join our growing team in Amsterdam.
Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are the primary owners of PubMatic’s global Publisher base. As a CSM for emerging platforms (video, mobile, CTV), you would develop partnerships with O&O publishers, Third Party Tech vendors and sales houses across Benelux to monetise their advertising inventory. In order to do so, our CSMs closely consult with key strategic and tactical contacts through long-term relationship development, and deep understanding of PubMatic’s product offerings and market forces.
In this role, you would have quarterly top-line revenue targets, and be responsible for ensuring PubMatic exceeds the Publisher expectations whilst protecting their brand. Through regular check-ins, rigorous performance analyses, cross-functional project management and industry event attendance, CSMs act and are seen as programmatic specialists and advisors who achieve results.
You would report into the Regional Director Benelux & France.
- Manage a portfolio of high-spend and high-potential supply partners by thoroughly understanding growth drivers, identifying opportunities for growth, managing risks and creating multi-quarter plans for achievement
- Leverage your analytical skills and knowledge of the programmatic marketplace to influence advertising strategy and execution towards “programmatic-first”
- Meet or exceed targets consistently, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer experience to PubMatic’s customers
- Develop an understanding of technical aspects of ad serving and SSP functionality
- Coach peers proactively in the organization to create skill lift that drives client growth and contributes to overall team success
- Generate business plans by collaborating with specialists, Engineers and Product teams and defining business goals, key strategies and success metrics
- Work closely with the Advertiser Solutions team to create win-win solutions for both the demand and supply side
- At least 7-9 years prior applicable experience with at least 2-4 years in a Customer Success/Account Management role (ideally at an SSP, Tech Platform or Publisher)
- Familiarity with Programmatic basics and relevant industry trends (expert level knowledge not required)
- Knowledge and experience with working for or with at least one between video, mobile, or CTV publishers in the programmatic space
- Knowledge in regards to RTB/PMP
- Knowledge of Header Bidding/Wrapper and various ad formats/ad serving platforms
- Understanding of buying patterns in a programmatic environment
- Knowledge of alternative integrations, such as RTB & PreBid, is a plus
- English language is required, Dutch would be a plus
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the global have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule. Hybrid refers to a schedule where several days (typically a maximum of two) can be spent working from home and several days (typically a minimum of three) will be spent working from the office.
Our benefits package includes: RSU Grants, mobile & internet allowance, enhanced technology bundle, lunches – twice a week, work anniversary bonus, a day off for your birthday and Origin – a Financial Wellness Benefit.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about us: https://pubmatic.com/careers/our-people/