Learning & Development Specialist
- Aundh, Pune, India
- Department: Human Resources
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
The Learning & Development Specialist role is an individual contributor role based out of our Pune office.
Specific job responsibilities:
- Managing of all aspects of the training cycle including vendor management program design program evaluation.
- As a learning and development specialist you will help and support the design, development, implementation, and evaluation of training & development programs.
- Assist / support the training needs assessment process for new and existing employees.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and external agencies regarding employee training needs.
- Regularly review and update program learning objectives and implement training to ensure it meets desired learning outcomes.
- Responsible for managing the dashboards for various programs and tracking the progress of the programs.
- Engage with Senior Leaders or Stakeholders: Proactively work with key stakeholder in the business to shape the LD agenda and take the lead to identify appropriate learning and development responses to support change improve business performance and develop talent.
- Project Management: Utilize program and project management skills to plan, track and execute learning programs meeting all scope time and budget commitments.
- Evaluation and Metrics: Establish and execute rigorous evaluation methodology to capture high impact learning activities and ensure effective reporting to key stakeholders of the relevant results.
- 4-5 years of deep experience in Learning and Development/Talent Development.
- Should have proven experience on developing and designing learning interventions.
- Experience in overall training process management, training needs identification, vendor management, project management, cross-border stakeholder management, financial management.
- Excellent in communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office, specifically MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Why you will love this job:
- You will get a chance to enhance your understanding of multiple learning & development facets and build your functional skills.
- You will work with smart, creative people who support you and challenge you to perform at a higher level.
- You will essentially contribute towards the team’s shared goal to continually enhance employee experience at PubMatic.
- 4-5 years of relevant experience in HR function of a tech company.
- MBA/ PGDM with HR Specialization.
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the global have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.