Senior Publisher Technical Account Manager (Programmatic Advertising)
- 82 Dean St, West End, London W1D 3SP, UK
- Department: Client Operations (CSOM)
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
PubMatic is hiring a Senior Publisher Technical Account Manager/ Customer Success Operations Manager/Advertising Operations to join our growing team in London.
A successful candidate will possess a unique ability to combine ad operations knowledge, technical and creative thinking with good communication skills. This role requires the ability to explain technical information to broad audiences and coordinate with internal teams to deliver on schedule.
Your role as a Subject Matter Expert – Header Bidding on the Customer Success team is to provide support on the day-to-day management of publishers. You will provide world-class customer service with your troubleshooting experience. As PubMatic's products and services evolve, the Subject Matter Expert – Header Bidding must remain at the forefront of monetization strategies to ensure that publisher onboarding & optimization best processes are well defined and are implemented successfully across the Customer Success team.
Part of the day to day job will be to train and mentor two other members from the team, so previous experience in managing interns or new hires would be considered a plus.
- Work as the Subject Matter Expert for Header Bidding publisher onboarding and optimization best practices
- Liaise between UK Customer Success team, Product team and Marketplace monetization team to track & optimize monetization for the EMEA region
- Manage account setup and maintain accounts on the PubMatic system
- Ensure on-time execution of technical integrations and deliver service excellence during implementation
- Work with internal teams, including sales, marketing, business development, product management and engineering to deliver customized implementation plans to select clients
- Keep multiple support systems updated (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA etc)
- Actively respond to escalations for both Publisher and Demand clients relating to integration issues, discrepancies, Brand Safety etc.
- Generate and interpret reporting that will yield competitive insights for our clients
- Work closely with internal and external customers to ensure higher returns for end customer
- Participate in and contribute to on-site quarterly business reviews with clients to review technical issues and product support opportunities
- Previous experience in the programmatic landscape, ideally previous background working for an adtech product or on the publisher side
- Knowledge about RTB/PMP and Identity Solutions
- Experience using complex datasets to track performance trends, identify anomalies and their root causes
Would be a plus:
- Ad Trafficking exposure using Ad Servers such as DFP and Xandr
- Knowledge of Wrapper solutions and various ad formats/ad platforms
- Proficiency in Excel, preferably Excel Macros,SQL and other Database tools
- Knowledge to use debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug etc
- People management experience, previous experience on training an coaching junior staff
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the global have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule. Hybrid refers to a schedule where several days (typically a maximum of two) can be spent working from home and several days (typically a minimum of three) will be spent working from the office.
Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide such as: mobile & internet allowance, life insurance, private medical insurance, pension scheme, maternity, and paternity leave, sick leave, Origin – financial wellness benefit, enhanced technology bundle, work anniversary bonus, a day off for your birthday, fully stocked pantries plus in-office catered lunches 2 days per week.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about us: https://pubmatic.com/careers/home/