Marketing Manager, APAC
- 115 Amoy St, Singapore 069935, Singapore, Singapore
- Department: Marketing
PubMatic is the leading marketing automation software company for publishers. Through real-time analytics, yield management, and workflow automation, PubMatic enables publishers to make smarter inventory decisions and improve revenue performance. Focused on serving the needs of premium publishers, PubMatic inspires buyer confidence by providing flexibility in audience discovery and planning media campaigns through its Media Buyer Console and APIs. The company's marketing automation software platform provides a global roster of comScore publishers with a single view into their advertiser relationships across every screen, every channel and every format. PubMatic was ranked by Deloitte as one of the fastest growing companies in the US for the fourth consecutive year in 2015. The company has offices worldwide, and is headquartered in Redwood City, California
We’re looking for an experienced marketer to join our APAC marketing team, to support our marketing efforts across the region. This role is a full-time permanent role, based in Singapore.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing regional marketing strategies to drive awareness, consideration and adoption of our solutions for publishers and media buyers through marketing programmes and sales enablement. The successful candidate will partner closely with the commercial teams in Southeast Asia, Korea, South Asia and Australia and will work alongside the other members of the APAC marketing team, reporting into the Senior Director, Marketing, APAC. You will have a talent for building geo-specific strategies against global goals, executing regional events and activations targeting the APAC region audiences.
This role requires the ability to partner with cross-functional teams both within APAC and across the globe including product, sales and marketing leadership to help define and communicate the value of PubMatic’s products and solutions for publishers and media buyers in APAC. The ideal candidate has a strong background in the digital advertising industry and/or publishing space, and a drive for delivering integrated marketing programmes and plans that achieve business results.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Create compelling narratives for publishers and media buyers in the APAC region - adapting audience narratives, messaging, presentations, collateral, videos, pitch decks as needed;
· Develop regional marketing strategies to support local product launches, educate partners and drive adoption of PubMatic’s products and solutions in collaboration with the Commercial and Marketing teams;
· Identify and develop content, case studies and proof points for priority products and programs;
· Organise and execute sponsored and hosted events, both offline and online, and build event presentations and prepping internal and external speakers;
· Plan and execute paid media campaigns and analyse results;
· Work closely with APAC Marketing team and assist in co-managing local PR agencies to secure coverage across key publications;
· Optimise and measure the success of the different activities and initiatives and report on the overall return on marketing investment.
· Ability to work productively within a virtual or office team environment, as well as independently;
· Ability to build strong working relationships especially with local sales team;
· Ability to collaborate across functions and regions within a multicultural environment;
· Proactive, flexible, quick to adjust, focused on execution and results.
· Fluency in English, (written and spoken);
· Nice to have: Mandarin, Korean, Thai or Bahas Indonesian (written & spoken);
· Good understanding of the right and most effective marketing mix and channels in the central region including events, conferences, email, web, social media;
· Events and conferences management;
· Digital savviness in terms of executing local campaigns over different tools and channels;
· Experience with CRM (e.g. salesforce), marketing, and social media tools is an advantage (e.g. Pardot and Highspot);
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills - written and verbal;
· Detail oriented, analytical with strong planning skills;
· Ability to demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality, discretion and professionalism;
· PC proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 applications knowledge (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Zoom, and SharePoint).
· A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, communications, business or related fields is desirable;
· A master’s degree in marketing or related fields is an advantage.
Knowledge & Experience:
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in marketing preferably in a similar position and within a global organisation;
· Basic knowledge of B2B marketing is preferred;
· Previous experience in a technology SaaS company would be a great advantage, ideally in the media sector
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.