Senior Solutions Engineer, Identity
- 601 Marshall St, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
- Department: Platform Solutions
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future.
PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
PubMatic is immediately hiring a strong Senior Solutions Engineer for Identity to join our team in Redwood City on a hybrid schedule.
This Solutions Engineer drives the success of DSPs launches and platform integrations. This position is a critical to the growth of our strategic partnerships with DSPs, as well as the ongoing evolution of our product suite.
- Influencing Product roadmap functionality based on market-driven requirements
- Handling strategic DSP launches ensuring the implementation of platform products is completed on-schedule and successfully, plus leading the tracking of technical escalations after launch
- Partnering with DSP Development team by designing and executing implementation plans for customers
- Collaborating with Product Management and Engineering teams to coordinate resources
- Supporting Account Management teams to drive opportunities to optimize the customer relationship
- Actively responding to high-level escalations for Demand side clients relating to integration issues, discrepancies and any other technical issues
- Participating in and contributing to quarterly business reviews with clients to review technical issues and product support opportunities
- Must have a Bachelors and/ or Masters degree in Computer Science
- Should have 1 to 5 years of experience in PHP, SQL, Database tools and moderate knowledge about web-based applications, Web server/ Ad server / Mozilla Firefox and how to work on different web-based browsers
- Working knowledge of Linux, MySQL is must. Knowledge debugging system problems such as memory issues, etc., systems logs, Linux system debugging tools is required.
- 3-5 years of recent work experience in the Digital Display Advertising industry, with additional experience with Mobile & Video advertising also preferred
- Ability to present clear project plans and collaborate/communicate across teams to reach desired results
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively to a C-level audience
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the globe have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide such as, paid leave programs, paid holidays, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, commuter benefits, physical and financial wellness programs, unlimited DTO in the US (that we actually require you to use!), reimbursement for mobile and internet expenses and fully stocked pantries plus in-office catered lunches 3 days per week.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.