Director, Header Bidding Technology, EMEA
- Dean St, London, UK
- Department: Platform Solutions
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
The Platform Solutions team is reponsible for pre-sales, post-sales, technical implementations, strategic partner relationships, optimization strategies, or any new initiative taken up by PubMatic. A group of trusted problem solvers with the ability to rally internal resources for achieving customer success while leading from the front.
We thrive as a team and believe in empowering others. Solutions Engineers work in a cross functional environment with Product, Engineering, Customer Success and Sales to drive technical integrations with the client. They partner with publishers to understand their advertising strategies, technical implementation, and consult on the options available with PubMatic's ad-decisioning and workflow APIs.
An ideal candidate is entrepreneurial, highly analytical with a blend of technical and business acumen. Someone with a consulting mindset who can dive into writing APIs, building tools for operational efficiency, slicing and dicing data to find optimization opportunities and a strong desire for customer satisfaction will be successful in this role.
- Work with customer-facing teams to identify business goals, opportunities, and client's objectives and assure highest level of implementation of the PubMatic platform
- Partner with publishers to implement and deploy PubMatic advertising solutions for Identity Hub (https://pubmatic.com/products/identity-hub/) and Prebid
- Contribute to sales effort by delivering technical demonstration of the product, RFP/RFI submissions and developing sales pitch
- Partner with the PubMatic engineering and product teams to develop custom solutions and resolve issues during the sales cycle. Influence the product roadmap by bringing in key feedback from the clients
- Provide subject matter expertise to PubMatic account teams and customers in terms of best practices and capabilities to ensure balanced revenue strategies
- Manage a team of two Solutions Engineers
- 5+ years of experience in a technical consulting role, preferably in Ad Tech
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics etc.)
- Previous hands'on experience with NodeJS and SSH
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the global have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule. Hybrid refers to a schedule where several days (typically a maximum of two) can be spent working from home and several days (typically a minimum of three) will be spent working from the office.
Our benefits package includes: RSU Grants, mobile & internet allowance, enhanced technology bundle, lunches – twice a week, work anniversary bonus, a day off for your birthday and Origin – a Financial Wellness Benefit.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about us: https://pubmatic.com/careers/our-people/