Senior Director of Addressability Solutions (APAC)
- 115 Amoy St, Singapore 069935, Singapore, Singapore
- Department: Addressability
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. With a globally distributed workforce and no corporate headquarters, PubMatic operates 16 offices and eight data centers across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
The Senior Director of Addressability Solutions (APAC) is responsible for growing and managing PubMatic’s Addressability business in APAC. In this role, you will provide APAC leadership across multiple dimensions – go to market strategy, sales, customer success, product input, product marketing, product pricing and team recruiting – in order to successfully drive rapid growth for this solution. You will work closely with a cross-functional and global team in order to drive business and product strategy, organize, and execute towards revenue and customer adoption goals. The retail media opportunity is included as part of this role, and entails consulting with ecommerce companies across APAC to provide them with solutions to capture value through their first party data in a secure and privacy complaint way.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of success in taking to market technology-centric solutions and driving customer adoption in APAC from a general management perspective. They will have a track record of working in the audience data field within programmatic advertising. They will thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment. They will be a strong communicator – equally able to sell to senior customer contacts, drive consensus of internal team members, and present strategy at an executive level. And they will have an ability to understand product capabilities in order to provide input to the product management team.
Connect and Identity Hub are two flagship components of PubMatic’s suite of Addressability products. These will be central to the activities carried out by the Senior Director, Addressability Solutions. These products help publishers and ecommerce companies to make their inventory more addressable, whilst also allowing buyers, publishers, and data providers to transact on their first party data using a flexible, multi-publisher Deal ID platform. This approach ensures maximum data security & privacy, creates data revenue streams for participants, and provides granular reporting data to all constituents involved in the transaction.
- Lead the overall strategy and planning components of the Addressability org across the APAC region, including retail media
- Work with local cross functional orgs to stand up new, region specific proof of concept initiatives, taking the learnings to move the POCs out of concept, into alpha, beta and GA stages
- Ensure PubMatic is at the fore when it comes to the Addressability drive in the APAC region, acting as a subject matter expert for our buyer, publisher, Identity and data partners
- Work closely with global GTM, product and engineering leaders to transmit local market feedback to the wider org, as well as ensuring the APAC is leveraging PubMatic’s global resources to further Addressability projects in the region
- Lead and manage the local PubMatic Addressability team
- 7+ years experience in the programmatic advertising ecosystem with in depth knowledge and point of view specific to audience data focused technology solutions
- 7+ years experience in building and/or selling technology solutions to senior customer contacts
- Ability to thrive in a start-up environment
- Experience across PubMatic’s key APAC markets Australia, Japan, India and southeast Asia
- Product orientation with an ability to provide clear and concise input to the product management organization
- Strong communication skills
- Strong teamwork orientation with an ability to work with both direct and indirect team members in a collaborative fashion
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Self starter with strong drive to meet or exceed goals with minimal supervision
- 30%+ travel commitment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required, MBA preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.