Sales Development Representative
- Department: Marketing
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
We're looking for a tech-savvy, results-driven Sales Development Representative to prospect and qualify potential customers for PubMatic.
You’ll serve as the first point of contact for inbound leads and will be responsible for building trust and rapport with new leads that result in qualified meeting and opportunities. Reporting to the Senior Demand Generation Manager, you’ll play a key role in refining our lead qualification and routing process and building out our BDR function.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Qualify (via research, emails and calls) and route inbound inquiries to the appropriate salesperson by using Salesforce and other technology/tools.
- Assist marketing and sales ops teams in creating, refining, or optimizing the workflows for lead qualification and routing.
- Follow up, nurture, and convert leads into MQL, SAL, and SQL.
- Meet and exceed quarterly targets defined to maximize qualified meetings and opportunities with inbound leads.
- Support marketing and sales teams in prospecting for and engaging influencers at target accounts.
- Help to develop scalable BDR systems and processes that drive pipeline growth.
- Must be able to work in US Eastern time zone – from 9am to 6pm EST, from Mondays to Fridays.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- At least 1-5 years of experience working in an inside sales, sales, or business development role. B2B technology experience is a plus (AdTech experience is a huge plus).
- Proficiency with Salesforce is required and familiarity with other sales enablement tools (e.g. Yesware, Outreach, Chili Piper etc.) is a plus.
- A quick learner, self-starter, and team player.
- A good listener with a drive to build valuable relationships with potential customers.
- A positive attitude and an interest in learning and advancing a career in inside sales.
- An individual who doesn’t fear rejection and never shies away from asking questions.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, evergreen environment.
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the global have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.