Customer Success Operations Manager
- 498 7th Ave, New York, NY 10018, USA
- Department: Client Operations (CSOM)
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
The Customer Success Operations Manager supports day-to-day management of publisher clients, demonstrating strong service and troubleshooting expertise with ad technology.
As PubMatic's products and services evolve, the Operations Manager stays at the forefront of new capabilities to ensure our implementation process is defined, tested with new publishers, and ready for broad adoption. This role requires the ability to explain technical information to diverse audiences and coordinate with internal teams to deliver on schedule. The successful candidate demonstrates technical ad operations knowledge with creative thinking and strong communication skills.
- Manage account setup and maintain accounts on the PubMatic system
- Ensure on-time execution of technical integrations and deliver service excellence during implementation
- Work with internal teams, including sales, marketing, business development, product management and engineering to deliver customized implementation plans to select clients
- Keeping multiple support systems updated (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA etc)
- Actively respond to escalations for both Publisher and Demand clients relating to integration issues, discrepancies, Brand Safety etc.
- Generate and interpret reporting that will yield competitive insights for our clients
- Work closely with internal and external customers to ensure higher returns for end customer
- Participate in and contribute to on-site quarterly business reviews with clients to review technical issues and product support opportunities
- Travel (up to 20%) to client sites for strategic and quarterly business review meetings
- Knowledge of RTB/PMP and ad networks; knowledge of Header Bidding/Wrapper and various ad formats/ad platforms
- Proficiency in Excel, preferably Excel Macros, MS Access; knowledge of MS Project, SQL and other Database tools
- Experience using complex datasets to track performance trends, identify anomalies and their root causes
- Experience using debugging tools like Fiddler or Firebug
- BA/BS degree
Personal Characteristics and Competencies:
- Pro-active and self-motivated – you are an important part of a small team
- Logical reasoning ability, problem solving and analytical mindset
- Customer service-oriented attitude
- Organized and structured approach to tasks with an eye for detail
- Excellent written and spoken English
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the globe have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide such as, paid leave programs, paid holidays, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, commuter benefits, physical and financial wellness programs, unlimited DTO in the US (that we actually require you to use!), reimbursement for mobile and internet expenses and fully stocked pantries plus in-office catered lunches 3 days per week.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.