Sales Manager (Advertiser Solutions)
- Department: Advertiser Solutions
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. With a globally distributed workforce and no corporate headquarters, PubMatic operates 16 offices and eight data centers across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
The Manager role would sit within PubMatic’s Ad Solutions department. The role located in Sydney would be responsible for supporting the Demand team to drive revenue uplift across key Media Agency & Advertiser accounts.
You will be responsible for generating new Agency relationships & growing existing accounts, working with Agency partners to fulfill their business needs and optimise their potential for our publishers.
The roles & responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be an integral part of a high paced, hardworking, fun loving, global team
- Develop a strong understanding of PubMatic’s technology and media solutions from an intellectual and applied perspective; communicate the value proposition to drive business growth
- Build and maintain close working relationships with multiple internal departments with a strong understanding for internal cross-functional communication/collaboration
- Work with the Demand team on executing both local & global commercial deals across your assigned sales patch
- Grow platform spend & PMP revenue to meet and exceed goals
- Work with our Agency & Advertiser partners daily providing excellent customer service
- Identify additional revenue opportunities with existing clients
- Conduct quarterly business reviews and ongoing direct client management and entertainment
- Attend industry events and conferences to network and grow your industry knowledge
- 5+ years applicable experience in either Business Development, Account Management, Relationship Management or Sales roles in the online industry
- Ideal desired experience includes coming from prior roles bringing both Brand and Advertiser relevant contacts
- Knowledge of sales planning, trading or investment planning preferred
- Understanding of the programmatic ecosystem
- Knowledge of programmatic buying and selling including; pricing models, optimisation tactics, audience trends and buying technologies preferred
- Proven experience and success selling Programmatic offerings (specifically PMPs) into major Brands and Advertisers preferred
- Proficiency in Excel, strong experience analysing data sets to be able to provide recommendations back to either clients directly or various internal teams
- Strong presentation (Including PowerPoint) and negotiation skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Return to Office: PubMatic employees around the world have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide such as, paid leave programs, paid holidays, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, commuter benefits, physical and financial wellness programs, unlimited DTO in the US (that we actually require you to use!), reimbursement for mobile and internet expenses and fully stocked pantries plus in-office catered lunches 3 days per week.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.