Senior / Solutions Engineer, DSP & Identity
- Department: Platform Solutions
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses.
PubMatic’s publisher-centric approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
We are immediately hiring a Senior / Solutions Engineer for DSP & Identity to join us in Redwood City on a hybrid schedule.
This Solutions Engineer drives the success of DSP launches and platform integrations. This position is a critical to the growth of our strategic partnerships with DSPs, as well as the ongoing evolution of our product suite.
- Influencing Product roadmap functionality based on market-driven requirements
- Handling strategic DSP launches ensuring the implementation of platform products is completed on-schedule and successfully, plus leading the tracking of technical escalations after launch
- Partnering with DSP Development team by designing and executing implementation plans for customers
- Collaborating with Product Management and Engineering teams to coordinate resources
- Supporting Account Management teams to drive opportunities to optimize the customer relationship
- Actively responding to high-level escalations for Demand side clients relating to integration issues, discrepancies and any other technical issues
- Participating in and contributing to quarterly business reviews with clients to review technical issues and product support opportunities
- 1 > 5 years of experience in PHP, SQL, Database tools and moderate knowledge about web-based applications, Web server/ Ad server / Mozilla Firefox and how to work on different web-based browsers
- Working knowledge of Linux, MySQL is must. Knowledge debugging system problems such as memory issues, etc., systems logs, Linux system debugging tools is required
- 3-5 years of recent work experience in the Digital Display Advertising industry, with additional experience with Mobile & Video advertising also preferred
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree in Computer Science
- Ability to present clear project plans and collaborate/communicate across teams to reach desired results
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively to a C-level audience
Compensation and Benefits (for CA Residents Only)
Base Compensation Range: $120,000 - $130,000 base salary plus annual bonus, stock and benefits.
In accordance with California law, the above salary range provided is PubMatic’s reasonable estimate of the base salary for this role. The actual amount may vary, based on non-discriminatory factors such as experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. In addition to salary PubMatic also offers a bonus, restricted stock units and a competitive benefits package.
Return to Office: PubMatic employees around the world have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide such as, paid leave programs, paid holidays, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, commuter benefits, physical and financial wellness programs, unlimited DTO in the US (that we actually require you to use!), reimbursement for mobile and internet expenses and fully stocked pantries plus in-office catered lunches 3 days per week.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.