Senior Stock Administrator
- Department: Legal
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators.
The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses.
PubMatic’s publisher-centric approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
We are immediately hiring a self-starting Senior Stock Administrator to join our legal team in Redwood City on a hybrid schedule.
In this role, you will report to our Senior Counsel, Corporate & Securities on equity matters, working with the finance, human resources, investor relations, and legal. You will also support internal compliance programs, such as insider trading and pay-equity programs.
The ideal candidate will be flexible and adaptable enough to learn support other legal operations and compliance needs under the supervision of the Company’s General Counsel and Senior Counsel, Corporate & Securities.
- Generate reports as needed for an audit, tax, and legal filings (including all aspects of financial reporting as it relates to equity plans, i.e. Form 4, 10-Q, 10-K, and 14A filings)
- Coordinate and provide adequate information and timely responses related to equity transactions with finance, HR, and legal departments to ensure effective transaction processing
- Communicate with payroll to ensure proper tax withholding, accounting, and compliance
- Reconcile shares related to stock plan transactions on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis with Finance, the transfer agent (Computershare), and brokers, including an audit of plan reserve balances.
- Coordinate with Legal to maintain opening and closing of the insider trading windows, access person listing and Section 16 officers trade restrictions in the equity system
- Communicate with employees and resolve questions, issues, or concerns as related to PubMatic’s equity-based compensation programs
- Assist with quarterly preparation of all stock compensation-related disclosures and with various ad-hoc reporting/analysis equity-related projects
- Assist in providing regular training to employees about the PubMatic’s equity-based compensation programs
- Perform routine audits to ensure that all data (grants, exercises, releases, forfeitures, etc.) have been processed timely and correctly
- Perform such other duties as required by General Counsel and Senior Counsel, Corporate & Securities
- Support the continuous improvement of legal processes and corporate governance
- 5+ years of stock administration role in a publicly-traded company
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) certification preferred
- Experience with Morgan Stanley Shareworks equity platform, Computershare transfer agent services, and 10b5-1 vendors preferred
- Knowledge of government regulations as they apply to compensation programs and global equity best practices
- Ability to communicate with all levels (including executive management) and explain stock options, restricted stock units, deferred stock units, employee stock purchase plan, and other equity programs
- Strong work ethic with high level of productivity while still maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Strong personal integrity
Compensation and Benefits (for CA Residents Only)
Base Compensation Range: $150,000 - $160,000
In accordance with California law, the above salary range provided is PubMatic’s reasonable estimate of the base salary for this role. The actual amount may vary, based on non-discriminatory factors such as experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. In addition to salary, PubMatic also offer a bonus, restricted stock units and a competitive benefits package.
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the globe have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide such as, paid leave programs, paid holidays, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, commuter benefits, physical and financial wellness programs, unlimited DTO in the US (that we actually require you to use!), reimbursement for mobile and internet expenses and fully stocked pantries plus in-office catered lunches 3 days per week.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.