Director of Product Management, CTV / Video
- Department: General Product
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future.
PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real-time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
The Director of Product Management, CTV / Video will lead PubMatic’s product efforts for our portfolio of Online Video (OLV) and OTT/CTV products. As head of product for OLV and OTT/CTV, this person will drive product strategy as well as ensure strong execution across their product portfolio. OTT/CTV is the fastest growing platform in PubMatic’s omni-channel portfolio and thus this role provides an experienced product leader the opportunity to have enormous impact and accelerate business growth.
The ideal candidate will have a strong portfolio of successful products and a full grasp of the digital video advertising space and its evolution over the last 5 years. They will understand programmatic advertising from both the buy and sell side including what motivates buyers and sellers of video advertising to choose one platform over another. They will have a full spectrum of product management and product leadership skills. This includes defining vision, setting product strategy, managing a team for high performance, evangelizing their products, assessing competition, and collaborating with engineering, operations, and marketing to drive the successful delivery and adoption of their platform.
As a key member of the product management team, you will be responsible for product vision, product strategy, and execution of your product portfolio.
- Grow and effectively manage a team of product managers focused on OLV and OTT/CTV products
- Provide authoritative insight on the evolving video landscape in digital advertising
- Study and evangelize how publishers are tackling video advertising and how buyers are willing to buy it
- Collaborate closely with sales, customer support, product marketing, business development, product, and engineering teams in the company
- Proactively partner in market with sales and marketing worldwide to successfully bring products to market and actively participate in industry bodies
- Define, develop, and execute the vision, roadmap, requirements, and performance metrics for PubMatic Video and OTT/CTV products
- Understand and educate marketing and customer-facing buy-side and sell-side teams on the landscape, key factors, key indicators and how we will take advantage of them
- 8+ years in product management with extensive experience in programmatic advertising with considerable knowledge of video and/or CTV advertising
- Experience leading a team of product managers
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven leadership track record
- Autonomous learner, curious problem solver and team player
- Commercially savvy in working with customers
- Strong client communication and interaction skills, including the ability to communicate with client and business teams to gather and validate requirements
- Position will require some domestic and international travel
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or Engineering
Salary ranges from $170,000 to $200,000
In accordance with applicable law, the above salary range provided is PubMatic’s reasonable estimate of the base salary for this role. The actual amount may vary, based on non-discriminatory factors such as location, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. In addition to salary PubMatic also offers a bonus, restricted stock units and a competitive benefits package.
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the globe have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide such as, paid leave programs, paid holidays, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, commuter benefits, physical and financial wellness programs, unlimited DTO in the US (that we actually require you to use!), reimbursement for mobile and internet expenses and fully stocked pantries plus in-office catered lunches 3 days per week.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.