Manager/ Senior Manager, Agency Sales (WPP group)
- Department: Advertiser Solutions
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
The Manager, Agency Sales will help support the teams existing agency team/relationships, with specific responsibility for developing and driving PubMatic PMP adoption across WPP agency group.
They will develop a deep understanding of the product, inventory and audiences available across PubMatic’s publisher and data partner portfolio in order to provide proactive and reactive support to our agency team.
What you will do:
- You will develop and utilise relationships within the WPP media agency group to understand and drive PMP adoption
- You will receive, understand and react to ‘deal’ briefs from buyers – you will develop and build auction packages* that meet their requirements
- You will work with product marketing to develop proactive promotion of either a targeted or broad range of packages
- You will work with the Ad Operations/Deal Desk to develop an understanding of best practices in order to refine the future offering
- 2-8 years in an agency- sales, business development, investment, media partnership roles in an ad tech company or media agency (preferable in WPP media group).
- Understanding of the programmatic ecosystem
- Strong relationships across WPP media group or any other agency holding groups
- Strong experience with Excel and analyzing data sets to be able to provide recommendations back to either clients directly or various internal teams
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Return to Office: PubMatic employees around the world have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (2/3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions.
Our benefits package includes: RSU Grants, mobile & internet allowance, enhanced technology bundle, lunches – twice a week, work anniversary bonus, a day off for your birthday and Origin – a Financial Wellness Benefit.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about us: https://pubmatic.com/careers/our-people/