Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager (programmatic advertising)
PubMatic is the leading marketing automation software company for publishers. Through real-time analytics, yield management, and workflow automation, PubMatic enables publishers to make smarter inventory decisions and improve revenue performance. Focused on serving the needs of premium publishers, PubMatic inspires buyer confidence by providing flexibility in audience discovery and planning media campaigns through its Media Buyer Console and APIs. The company's marketing automation software platform provides a global roster of comScore publishers with a single view into their advertiser relationships across every screen, every channel and every format. PubMatic was ranked by Deloitte as one of the fastest growing companies in the US for the fourth consecutive year in 2015. The company has offices worldwide, and is headquartered in Redwood City, California
Customer Success Manager (CSM) are the primary owners of PubMatic’s global Publisher base. As a CSM S.Korea, you would develop strategic partnerships with our premium Publishers to grow their digital advertising business, focusing on the programmatic revenue opportunity.
In this role, you would have quarterly top-line revenue targets, and be responsible for ensuring PubMatic exceeds the Publisher expectations whilst protecting their brand. Through regular check-ins, rigorous performance analyses, cross-functional project management and industry event attendance, CSMs act and are seen as programmatic specialists and advisors who achieve results.
A successful candidate will possess a unique ability to combine ad operations knowledge, technical and creative thinking with strong communication skills. This role requires the ability to explain technical information to broad audiences and coordinate with internal teams to deliver on schedule.
As PubMatic's products and services evolve, you must remain at the forefront of monetization strategies to ensure that publisher onboarding & optimization best processes are well defined and are implemented successfully across the Customer Success team.
· Manage a portfolio of high-spend and high-potential Publishing businesses by thoroughly understanding growth drivers, identifying opportunities for growth, managing risks and creating multi-quarter plans for achievement
· Leverage your analytical skills and knowledge of the programmatic marketplace to influence advertising strategy and execution towards “programmatic-first”
· Meet or exceed targets consistently, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer experience to PubMatic’s publishers
· Develop an understanding of technical aspects of ad serving and SSP functionality
· Coach peers proactively in the organization to create skill lift that drives client growth and contributes to overall team success
· Generate business plans by collaborating with specialists, Engineers and Product teams and defining business goals, key strategies and success metrics
· At least 2-5 years prior applicable experience in a Customer Success role (ideally at SSP’s or Publishers)
· Proficiency in Korean and English (both verbal and written)
· Familiarity with Programmatic basics and relevant industry trends (expert level knowledge not required)
· We're also open to Media Agency professionals who has good programmatic experience
· Knowledge in regard to RTB/PMP and ad Networks; knowledge of Header Bidding/Wrapper and various ad formats/ad platforms is a plus
· Understanding of buying patterns in a programmatic environment
· Strong presentation skills and experience working with Excel
· Flexible, startup mindset with proven success in fast-paced, unstructured environments
· Experience working with high growth clients. Proven success building relationships with and influencing the perspective of decision makers
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Return to Office: PubMatic employees around the world have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide such as, paid leave programs, paid holidays, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, commuter benefits, physical and financial wellness programs, unlimited DTO in the US (that we actually require you to use!), reimbursement for mobile and internet expenses and fully stocked pantries plus in-office catered lunches 3 days per week.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.