Team Lead (Juniper) - Data Centre
- Department: Data Center
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
- Manage IP connectivity and latency for all data center networks
- Configure BGP transit and private peering
- Need to work with Architect team on plans for various networking solutions
- Manage and perform WAN installations
- Manage network performance improvements and enhancements
- Monitor and scale network bandwidth as needed
- Implement future PubMatic service data centers (domestic or International)
- Plan and execute complex network upgrades and migration activities
- Manage all aspects of network security (load balancers, firewalls. router ACLs)
- Manage Remote Access for PubMatic users and clients
- Perform network hardware/software maintenance
- Proactively plan for scale and infrastructure growth
- Research new tools and network technologies
- Update/standardize device firmware as needed
- Manage service requests and support tickets
- Travel to data centers occasionally
- On-call after hours and emergency support as needed
- Manage vendor support issues and engagements
- Deliver projects within an aggressive timeframe and under pressure
- Communicate and document infrastructure changes and enhancements
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years people management and leadership experience as a Team Lead
- 5-8 yrs exp. with Juniper Enterprise Routers and Switches
- 5-8 yrs with routing protocols - BGP, OSPF, VRRP and traffic engineering
- 5+ yrs with network-based ACL’s, policy-based routing, and firewall management
- 5-8 yrs exp. with NAT, VLANs, VLAN tagging, MAC address tables, and switching.
- Ability to generate and maintain technical documentation and network diagrams.
- Experience with VXLAN, Virtual-Chassis and MC-LAG on Juniper gear using best practices and implementing the appropriate spanning tree protocols on TORs in such environments.
- Experience working with carrier circuits (installation, activation & troubleshooting)
- Experience working on Palo Alto Firewall and Fortinet firewalls. Experience with IPSec VPN, MFA for VPN access.
- Experience working in a DevOps environment and using network automation tools such as Ansible, Git and Python.
- Experience troubleshooting complex network issues.
- Experience contributing to monitoring and alerting systems.
Additional Skills of use:
- JNCIE/CCIE or equivalent experience with Juniper, Cisco and Arista platforms
- CISSP/ Knowledge of network security including IDS, DDoS, and other distributed attack.
- IPv6 experience and knowledge
- Operational experience with flow-based technologies.
- UNIX/Linux OS Networking knowledge
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the global have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.