AdSol Manager, South Asia
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
We are looking for a highly motivated Ad Solutions Manager / Senior Manager to join and become an integral part of a high paced, hardworking, fun-loving team based out of Gurgaon, India. If you are entrepreneurial and a go-getter at heart who wishes to be part of something bigger, this role is for you!
The candidate would sit within PubMatic’s Advertiser Solutions department and would report into Advertiser Solution head for South Asia. Your key focus will be to manage the relationships, particularly selected agencies, brands and demand side platforms (DSP’s), own the end to end account management process and drive revenue uplift for the South Asia market. You will also generate new client relationships to fulfil their business needs and optimise their investment potential for our portfolio of publishers.
The roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Define the buy side strategy for your designated set of agencies, brands, and DSPs
- Work with your key clients in your agency patch to provide excellent customer service including proactive and reactive media packaging of publisher opportunities and identifying additional revenue opportunities.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews and ongoing direct client management and entertainment
- Work with the South Asia Advertiser Solutions team on executing and pitching deals across your assigned agency patch
- Grow agency investment to meet and exceed goals while continuously prospecting new business
- Develop a strong understanding of PubMatic’s technology and media solutions from an intellectual and applied perspective; communicate the value proposition to drive business growth
- Build and maintain close working relationships with multiple internal departments with a strong understanding for internal cross-functional communication/collaboration
- Attend industry events and conferences to network and grow your industry knowledge, as well as support internal PubMatic teams in local events marketing activities where relevant
- 5-8 years applicable experience in Digital Ad Sales and Relationship Management preferably with some programmatic background.
- Experience working in a digital or media agency with previous roles in programmatic planning and strategy, programmatic buying/ trading, digital investment, or digital media account management with Sales acumen are welcome.
- Strong understanding of the programmatic ecosystem and how programmatic buyers operate and plan in the agency/advertiser space
- Proven experience and success pitching/upselling programmatic offerings (specifically Private Marketplaces or PMPs) into major Brands and Advertisers preferred
- Proficiency in MS Excel, strong experience analysing data sets to be able to provide recommendations and insights back to either clients directly, or various internal teams
- Strong presentation (Including MS PowerPoint) and negotiation skills
- Attention to detail and highly organised. Excellent active listening skills and proactive about teamwork and collaboration
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and has the ability to effectively translate technical language to non-technical stakeholders
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the global have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.