Product Manager, Header Bidding
- Department: General Product
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
We are hiring an experienced Product Manager with Header Bidding and wrapper experience to join our growing team in our Redwood City, CA or New York City office.
We are looking for an experienced product Manager to drive the success of our Header Bidding efforts across our product portfolio, including our OpenWrap solution.
- Support all aspects of product success, including gathering and prioritizing customer requirements, defining, and measuring key metrics, and working closely with engineering, customer success, publisher development and product marketing to ensure goals are met
- Support the product strategy and roadmap to align with company strategy and goals, collaborating with multiple stakeholders
- Perform competitive analysis and use insights gained to drive prioritization decisions
- Establish monetization benchmarks and work cross-functionally to improve monetization
- Author user stories and manage development backlog
- 3+ years' product management experience in ad technologies, including programmatic monetization, RTB, or header bidding
- Deep knowledge or Priodcut experience in Header Bidding
- Sufficient technical knowledge to drive the creation of a 1st class developer experience including sample code and developer documentation
- Experience with RTB programmatic and header bidding
- Experience working closely with development teams
- Understanding of display and/or CTV advertising ecosystem
- Demonstrated prior success bringing cross-functional projects to closure
- Strong quantitative and data-driven analytical skills, as well as solid communication and people skills
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or Engineering
Salary ranges from $145,000 to $170,000
In accordance with applicable law, the above salary range provided is PubMatic’s reasonable estimate of the base salary for this role. The actual amount may vary, based on non-discriminatory factors such as location, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. In addition to salary PubMatic also offers a bonus, restricted stock units and a competitive benefits package.
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the globa have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.