Full-Stack Mobile App Developer
- Department: Development: General Development
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
We are looking for a highly skilled Full-stack Mobile app developer with a proven record of accomplishment of 4-6 years of experience. The developer will be responsible for feature designing, developing, and delivering our advertisement SDK (Software Development Kit) on various platforms, including iOS, Android, and Unity frameworks.
As a core component of our product, the SDK serves as a vital link connecting app developers with our PubMatic backend systems. It controls every aspect of ad requests, responses, and rendering of various ad formats within the application.
This is a unique opportunity for you to work on an SDK development that will challenge your technical expertise. If you are up for the challenge and have the necessary experience and skills, we invite you to join the PubMatic team.
- Implement commercial-grade software, using the company standards for coding style and unit testing coverage for your work product.
- Design and build new features for PubMatic’s Ads SDK, build the demonstrative applications, ensure the performance and quality of each feature.
- Collaborate with a cross engineering team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Should be able to work closely with other internal teams to deliver the quality deliverable.
- Provide top-notch customer support from engineering whenever required.
- Perform code and design reviews for code implemented by peers or as per the code review process.
- Demonstrate ability to self-direct, work ownership work independently.
- Demonstrate timely and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in iOS and Android application or SDK development.
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and programming languages.
- Proficient with Objective-C / Swift and Java / Kotlin.
- Good understanding of clean architecture and MVP product design principles.
- Experience with memory management, multi-threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android/iOS clients to back-end services.
- Understanding of the backend technologies like Java, Go-lang etc.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments.
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration like Jenkins, Static code analyzers etc.
- Troubleshoot any issues with existing features, live on production.
- Good to have knowledge of Advertising domain.
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the global have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.