Client Service Partner / Account Manager, Southern (programmatic advertising)
- Department: Advertiser Solutions
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future.
PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
The Client Services Partner/Account Manager, part of the Advertiser Solutions team, is responsible for supporting Agency relationships within the PubMatic platform as well as working with current partners and internal teams to fulfill their business needs and optimize their potential for our publishers.
You will do this through various tasks including reporting, general account management, program implementation and managing terms and expectations for new and existing clients.
- Be a trusted point of contact for clients and internal asks and will ensure responses are handled in a timely manner
- Build and maintain close working relationships with multiple internal departments with a strong understanding for internal cross-functional communication/collaboration
- Work with teams both internal and external to drive business goals and help our clients exceed their KPIs. This includes:
- Dealing with troubleshooting and reporting
- Optimization best practices
- Support the team through various activities including quarterly business reviews, and direct client management
- Proactively provide strategic recommendations to existing clients to help upsell/drive incremental revenue growth for PubMatic
- Develop a strong understanding of PubMatic’s tech along with media solutions/products and will use this knowledge to demonstrate PubMatic value to clients
- Attend industry events and conferences to network and grow your industry knowledge
- 2-6 years applicable experience in either Account Management, Client Services, Sales or Business Development roles in the AdTech industry
- Relevant experience includes: publishers, ad network / sales house, SSPs, ad exchanges, DSPs and ad agencies
- Exposure to and familiarity with Programmatic eco-system and industry at large
- Knowledge of programmatic buying and selling including: pricing models, optimization tactics, audience trends and buying technologies
- Proficiency in Excel with a proven ability to convey data and analysis to drive business
- Data Visualization experience with tools such as Looker, Tableau, PowerBI are a plus
- Strong presentation (Including PowerPoint) and negotiation skills
- Spanish and English languages are a must, Italian and French are a plus
Return to Office: PubMatic employees around the world have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions.
Our benefits package includes: RSU Grants, mobile & internet allowance, enhanced technology bundle, lunches – twice a week, work anniversary bonus, a day off for your birthday and Origin – a Financial Wellness Benefit.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about us: https://pubmatic.com/careers/our-people/