Client Services Partner/ Agency Account Manager (programmatic advertising) ANZ
- Department: Advertiser Solutions
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
PubMatic is looking for a Client Services Partner (CSP) to join our Advertiser Solutions team in Sydney working closely with the go-to-market demand managers in a support role which will create valuable campaign insights and optimisations to boost revenue while developing relationships with programmatic trading teams within agencies and advertisers direct.
The Advertiser Solutions team at PubMatic is focused on advertisers needs and making programmatic the best advertising channel for them to use. CSP is a fundamental part of the Advertiser Solutions team and is focused on growing revenue.
The CSP is responsible for supporting the go-to-market sales team. The candidate will do this through various tasks including reporting, general project management, program implementation and managing terms and expectations for new and existing clients.
The ideal candidate is a quick and autonomous learner who is able to manage multiple tasks at a time and communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders. They have experience in digital campaign management and troubleshooting experience.
In this role you will serve in a proactive role in monitoring, tracking, and delivering programmatic executions, including reporting, assessing performance and optimizing accordingly. This role will also lead deep dives for various technical issues that may arise with demand partners while championing PubMatic’s platform capabilities.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated excellence within a digital media or tech role. Platform experience preferred.
- Provide excellent customer service and end-to-end support to our programmatic demand partners and internal stakeholders
- Set up campaigns/deals on PubMatic console and liaise with the agency traders for proper execution and delivery
- Manage/optimize Australia and New Zealand PMPs and data deals on the demand side including deal troubleshooting & technical issues
- Help build technical documents and FAQs to document new developments and best practices for PMP
- Assist in compiling details for SPO responses and publisher lists for PMP’s
- Assist clients with PMP setup, troubleshooting, and prepare regular campaign reporting and analysis
- Understand customer goals and key performance metrics and advise on an optimum mix of pubs and products
- Work with the programmatic traders at agencies to help upsell/cross-sell existing PMPs
- Assist in sales efforts by providing counsel to programmatic traders on best practices and product trainings
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to test new product offerings and build best practices on execution
- Inputs QBR data points and works with the go-to-market demand team on producing valuable insights
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a digital advertising, preferably a programmatic role at an agency, trading desk, publisher or technology company
- Strong understanding of programmatic advertising including pricing models, ad optimisation, SSPs, DSPs, RTB, Agency Trading Desks & Private Marketplaces
- Understanding of & experience in online ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI), video, mobile, RTB, programmatic buying
- Familiarity with programmatic advertising technology in Australia
- Analytical skills combined with great problem-solving abilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills, presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong Excel skills, including pivot tables, pivot charts, vlookup application knowledge
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment while also delivering results with minimal supervision
- High energy, self-motivated and passionate about working in a fast-paced start-up environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Return to Office: PubMatic employees around the world have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide such as, paid leave programs, paid holidays, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, commuter benefits, physical and financial wellness programs, unlimited DTO in the US (that we actually require you to use!), reimbursement for mobile and internet expenses and fully stocked pantries plus in-office catered lunches 3 days per week.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
#LI - RB1