Marketing Manager (Japanese/Korean language mandatory)
- Department: Marketing
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future.
PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
We’re looking for an experienced marketer to join our APAC marketing team, to support our marketing efforts for Japan and S Korea. This role is a full-time permanent role, based in Singapore.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing regional marketing strategies to drive awareness, consideration, and adoption of our solutions for publishers and media buyers through marketing programs and sales enablement.
The successful candidate will partner closely with the commercial teams in Japan and S Korea and will work alongside the other members of the APAC marketing team, reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, APAC. You will have a talent for building geo-specific strategies against global goals, and executing regional events and activation targeting the Japan and S Korean audiences.
This role requires the ability to partner with cross-functional teams both within APAC and across the globe including product, sales and marketing leadership to help define and communicate the value of PubMatic’s products and solutions for publishers and media buyers in Japan.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and localize compelling narratives for publishers and media buyers in Japan - adapting audience narratives, messaging, presentations, collateral, videos, pitch decks as needed;
- Develop local marketing strategies to support product launches, educate partners and drive adoption of PubMatic’s products and solutions in collaboration with the Commercial and Marketing teams;
- Identify and develop content, case studies and proof points for priority products and programs;
- Organize and execute sponsored and hosted events, both offline and online, and build event presentations and preparing internal and external speakers;
- Plan and execute paid media campaigns and analyse results;
- Work directly with publications and through PR agencies.
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing preferably in a similar position and within a SaaS global organization;
- Basic knowledge of B2B marketing is necessary;
- Good understanding of the right and most effective marketing mix and channels in the local market including events, conferences, email, web, social media;
- Digital savviness in terms of executing local campaigns over different tools and channels;
- Experience with CRM (e.g. salesforce), marketing, and social media tools is an advantage (e.g. Pardot, Facebook, LinkedIn);
- PC proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 applications knowledge (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Zoom);
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, communications, business or related fields is desirable;
- Fluency in Japanese or Korean or both (written and spoken).
Return to Office: PubMatic employees around the world have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions.
Our benefits package includes: RSU Grants, mobile & internet allowance, work anniversary bonus and Origin – a Financial Wellness Benefit.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about us: https://pubmatic.com/careers/our-people/