Senior Agency Account Manager / Agency Account Manager
PubMatic is the leading marketing automation software company for publishers. Through real-time analytics, yield management, and workflow automation, PubMatic enables publishers to make smarter inventory decisions and improve revenue performance. Focused on serving the needs of premium publishers, PubMatic inspires buyer confidence by providing flexibility in audience discovery and planning media campaigns through its Media Buyer Console and APIs. The company's marketing automation software platform provides a global roster of comScore publishers with a single view into their advertiser relationships across every screen, every channel and every format. PubMatic was ranked by Deloitte as one of the fastest growing companies in the US for the fourth consecutive year in 2015. The company has offices worldwide, and is headquartered in Redwood City, California
We are looking for a highly motivated Agency Account Manager / Senior Agency Account Manager to join and become an integral part of a high paced, hardworking, fun-loving international team based out of Seoul, South Korea. If you are entrepreneurial and a go-getter at heart who wishes to be part of something bigger, this role is for you!
The candidate would sit within PubMatic’s Advertiser Solutions department and would report into the Country Manager for Southeast Asia and Korea. Your key focus will be to manage the relationships, particularly selected agencies, brands and demand side platforms (DSP’s), own the end to end account management process and drive agency revenue uplift for the Korea market. You will also generate new client relationships to fulfil their business needs and optimise their investment potential for our portfolio of publishers.
The roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Define the buy side strategy for your designated set of agencies, brands, and DSPs
- Work with your key clients in your agency patch to provide excellent customer service including proactive and reactive media packaging of publisher opportunities and identifying additional revenue opportunities.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews and ongoing direct client management and entertainment
- Work with the Southeast Asia and Korea Advertiser Solutions team on executing and pitching both local and global commercial deals across your assigned agency patch
- Grow agency investment to meet and exceed goals while continuously prospecting new business
- Develop a strong understanding of PubMatic’s technology and media solutions from an intellectual and applied perspective; communicate the value proposition to drive business growth
- Build and maintain close working relationships with multiple internal departments with a strong understanding for internal cross-functional communication/collaboration
- Attend industry events and conferences to network and grow your industry knowledge, as well as support internal PubMatic teams in local events marketing activities where relevant
- 6-8 years applicable experience in either Agency Account Management, Relationship Management or Sales roles in digital preferably with some programmatic background.
- Experience working in a digital or media agency with previous roles in programmatic planning and strategy, programmatic buying/ trading, digital investment, or digital media account management are welcome.
- Strong understanding of the programmatic ecosystem and how programmatic buyers operate and plan in the agency/advertiser space
- Proven experience and success pitching/upselling programmatic offerings (specifically Private Marketplaces or PMPs) into major Brands and Advertisers preferred
- Proficiency in MS Excel, strong experience analysing data sets to be able to provide recommendations and insights back to either clients directly, or various internal teams
- Strong presentation (Including MS PowerPoint) and negotiation skills
- Attention to detail and highly organised. Excellent active listening skills and proactive about teamwork and collaboration
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and has the ability to effectively translate technical language to non-technical stakeholders
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Return to Office: PubMatic employees around the world have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: RSU Grants, mobile & internet allowance, work anniversary bonus and Origin – a Financial Wellness Benefit.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.