IT Auditor / Internal Auditor
- Department: Finance
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
PubMatic is seeking to bring on a dynamic Internal Auditor to join our growing team, based in Pune, India, and be responsible for compliance with SOX 404, assessment of IT-related risks, as well as Company policies and procedures. Key tasks include coordinating the audit of the design and operating effectiveness of the company’s IT General Controls (ITGCs) and IT Application Controls (ITACs) and assisting in reporting results to Management.
As a true critical thinker, you will analyze data and communicate results across all levels of the organization. The following attributes will be valued in this role: organized, strong communication skills, strong attention to detail, self-motivated high performer with ability to manage multiple priorities. In addition, we are looking for someone who is technically competent in audit work, proactive in finding solutions, and is committed to achieving goals as a team.
What You Will Do:
- Execution of assigned Internal Audit, Internal Controls (Sarbanes-Oxley), Risk Management, and/or Governance projects of varying complexity and scope covering: operational, strategic, technology and compliance risks.
- Execute the SOX program including the performance of walkthroughs, rationalization of controls, and risk assessment of data processing systems and IT security rules.
- Review control test plans, request lists and coordinate with company’s external auditors and consultants.
- Review and evaluate business and IT policies and procedures.
- Identify control gaps, articulating deficiencies in writing, communicating to control owners, and monitoring remediation/retesting.
- Develop relationships with all employee levels across the company, external auditors, consultants and highlight best business and control practices.
- Contribute to other internal department initiatives and activities such as training and development and improvement of SOX management tool.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related study
- Minimum 3+ years of experience within a Corporation’s Internal Audit function and/or public accounting (external audit) experience.
- Knowledge of IT general concepts such as logical and physical security (including cloud-based), network, database, computer operations, and software development.
- Experience with COSO and COBIT controls framework and SOX ITGC control testing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including advanced Excel.
- CISA, CA, CIA and/or CPA preferred.
- Experience performing operational IT audits and Data analytics skills is a plus.
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the global have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.