PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) is an independent technology company maximizing customer value by delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future. PubMatic’s sell-side platform empowers the world’s leading digital content creators across the open internet to control access to their inventory and increase monetization by enabling marketers to drive return on investment and reach addressable audiences across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, our infrastructure-driven approach has allowed for the efficient processing and utilization of data in real time. By delivering scalable and flexible programmatic innovation, we improve outcomes for our customers while championing a vibrant and transparent digital advertising supply chain.
Solutions Engineers work in a cross functional environment with Product, Engineering, Customer Success and Sales team to drive the technical integrations with the client. They will partner with publishers and understand their advertising strategies, technical implementation and provide solutions to the client utilizing their knowledge of PubMatic ad-decisioning and workflow APIs. An ideal candidate is entrepreneurial, highly analytical with a blend of technical and business acumen. Someone with a consulting mindset who can dive into writing APIs, building tools for operational efficiency, slicing and dicing data to find optimization opportunities and a strong desire for customer satisfaction will be successful in this role.
About the team:
Platform Solutions is a group of individuals catering to multiple business and product needs. We are part of pre-sales, post-sales, technical implementations, strategic partner relationships, optimization strategies or any new initiative taken up by PubMatic. A group of trusted problem solvers with the ability to rally internal resources for achieving customer success while leading from the front. We thrive as a team and believe in empowering others.
- Work with customer-facing teams to identify business goals, opportunities, and client's objectives and assure highest level of implementation of the PubMatic platform.
- Partner with publishers to implement and deploy PubMatic header bidding solution - OpenWrap ( https://pubmatic.com/products/header-bidding/ ) and Prebid.
- Contribute to sales effort by delivering technical demonstration of the product, RFP/RFI submissions and developing sales pitch.
- Partner with the PubMatic engineering and product teams to develop custom solutions and resolve issues during the sales cycle. Influence the product roadmap by bringing in the feedback from the clients.
- Provide subject matter expertise to PubMatic account teams and customers in terms of best practices and capabilities to ensure balanced revenue strategies.
- 5+ years of experience in a technical consulting role, preferably in AdTech ecosystem with Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with Prebid and Header Bidding implementations.
- Understanding of ORTB protocols and parameters, first/third party data, GDPR, CCPA, consent manager implementation.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical audience.
- Demonstrated quantitative skills in SQL, Excel, R or Python to explore data and find actionable insights.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills with high level of grittiness to find the solution. Should be comfortable in dealing with ambiguity.
Return to Office: PubMatic employees throughout the global have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.