Punchey, founded by Nathaniel Stevens, the founder and former CEO of Yodle.com , this new venture funded startup is transforming the way local business and consumers build relationship together. Poised for a major national roll-out, Punchey is the first payments platform that helps small businesses grow. The company provides an integrated electronic payment and marketing solution for small and medium-sized businesses, enabling them to increase business, accept payments, and increase customer loyalty.
Mobile payments are expected to reach $670B by 2015 according to Juniper Research. email@example.com
We are seeking an experienced, entrepreneurial, Director of Outside Agent Sales to lead in the development, national roll-out and long term growth strategy of our independent agent program.
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, this person will be responsible for growing the agent channel in an economical and thoughtful way across the US. This Director will hire a team of quality professionals that meets and exceeds revenue targets, merchant acquisition goals and company growth rates.
- Directly recruit and onboard professional sales agents in major metropolitan areas to meet staffing levels to achieve maximum market penetration.
- Train and coach agents to effectively sell merchant services and payment processing solutions to SMBs.
- Establish necessary recruiting, monitoring and reporting infrastructure and systems to support national growth of the channel.
- Conduct ongoing trainings for remote agents as well as visit major territories on a regular basis.
- Accurately forecast and communicate all strategy changes to agent sales force.
- Work with IT to ensure appropriate sales agent set up and communication.
- Work across all departments to streamline account onboarding and agent service issues.
- Validate all sales metrics, materials and selling approaches from agents to ensure consistency and efficacy of product messaging.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.