- Boston, MA
Punchey is recruiting a talented and driven engineer to take part in building out the next generation mobile payments platform. Founded by Nathaniel Stevens, the founder and former CEO of Yodle.com (an INC 500 Company with 10,000+ clients) this new venture funded startup is transforming the way local business and consumers build relationship together. At Punchey, our engineering team is critical to our mission. You'll be making a profound impact on the way businesses and customers interact worldwide, improving relationships and allowing local communities and neighborhoods prosper. Mobile payments are expected to reach $670B by 2015 according to Juniper Research.
cell 206 -849 -89641 INTERNAL RECRUITER
Work with a talented group of engineers in designing, scaling, and administering our systems. You’ll be responsible for systems administration, deployment automation, systems monitoring and alerting, and the general health of our servers. Tech stack: jQuery, Python, Django, PostgreSQL, Java, SVN, Apache, and more!
Are you passionate about keeping systems up and running . Do you understand the role of automation in keeping a small startup running smoothly.
● Experience in startups or desire to join an earlystage
●Extensive Linux systems administration
● Previous experience in a SAAS business or APIheavy
● Strong history of building tools for developers
● Desire to own our monitoring and alerting infrastructure
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Familiarity with Python would be a plus
● Competitive Base & Equity Incentive Plan
● Direct influence on shaping the direction of the product and company
● Health and Dental insurance and 401 (k) plans
● Opportunity to truly transform and disrupt an antiquated industry, collaborate with talented people and learn about one of the fastest growing sectors