- Boston, MA
Punchey, founded by Nathaniel Stevens, the founder and former CEO of Yodle.com , this new venture funded startup is transforming the way local business and consumers build relationship together. Poised for a major national roll-out, Punchey is the first payments platform that helps small businesses grow. The company provides an integrated electronic payment and marketing solution for small and medium-sized businesses, enabling them to increase business, accept payments, and increase customer loyalty.
Mobile payments are expected to reach $670B by 2015 according to Juniper Research. email@example.com
Senior Software Engineer at funded early stage start up.
Deborah Simonds, firstname.lastname@example.org www.punchey.com
BOSTON Cell 206 849 8641
Punchey is recruiting a talented and driven engineer to take part in building out the next generation mobile payments platform. Founded by Nathaniel Stevens, the founder and former CEO of Yodle.com (an INC 500 Company with 10,000+ clients) this new startup is transforming the way local business and consumers build relationship together. At Punchey, our engineering team is critical to our mission. You'll be making a profound impact on the way businesses and
customers interact worldwide, improving relationships and allowing local communities and neighborhoods prosper. Mobile payments are expected to reach $670B by 2015 according to Juniper Research Play a pivotal role in our overall
Work with a talented group of engineers in designing, coding and launching our core products. You’ll be responsible for making architectural and design decisions, creating and turning specifications into reliable, testable systems. Tech stack: jQuery, Python, Django, PostgreSQL, Java, SVN, Apache, and more!
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about building new, meaningful technology.
● Experience in startups or desire to join an earlystage funded
● Experience building scalable, APIcentric systems
● Previous API design, development, and integration experience
● Desire to own several parts of our infrastructure
● Ability to contribute at all layers of a normal web stack
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Familiarity with Python/Django would be a plus
● Competitive Base & Sweet stock !
● Direct influence on shaping the direction of the product and company
● Health and Dental insurance and 401 (k) plans
● Opportunity to truly transform and disrupt an antiquated industry, collaborate with talented people and learn about one of the fastest growing sectors