- Healdsburg, CA
Pure Power Solutions, a fast-growing renewable energy contractor based in Healdsburg, California, has spent the last 20 years working on world-class green energy projects. We are passionate solar and power systems experts, specializing in coming up with efficient and elegant solutions to complex challenges. We excel at both grid-tied and off-grid projects. We have an unwavering commitment to excellence - both in our workmanship and in our customer service. We are looking for like-minded individuals who are looking for an opportunity to join a well-run family business, working alongside and learning from experts in the green technology industry.
Pure Power Solutions is seeking a high potential, motivated Solar Installer/Electrician to join our team of passionate and dedicated solar enthusiasts. Working full-time, the Solar Installer/Electrician will perform both residential and commercial solar electric installations throughout the North Bay and greater Bay Area. With training and management from the Construction Manager and team members, the Solar Installer will perform all aspects of solar installations, ensuring superior quality of installation, and providing exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with the Construction Manager to ensure that customer expectations are met/exceeded on every job.
- Under the direction of the Construction Manager, ensuring that the warehouse and trucks are well stocked regularly.
- Working alongside a team performing end-to-end solar electric system installations for residential and commercial projects (including BOTH building arrays and electrical work).
- Direct experience installing solar systems.
- Direct experience working as an electrician.
- Knowledgeable about solar technology.
- Passionate about renewable energy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Detail oriented and polite, with excellent verbal and written communication skills and a dedication to high levels of customer service.
- Comfortable working on roofs, ladders, and other difficult work sites.
- Able to support extensive physical requirements of on-site solar construction, including the ability to lift 70 lbs, work in extreme conditions (hot sun, high places, and crawl spaces), and a full range of mobility in upper and lower body.
- Clean driving record to safely operate service or other company trucks.
- Capable of operating jobsite construction equipment such as man-lifts, fork lifts, booms, etc. a plus.
- Valid Electrician Journeyman Card.
- NABCEP Certification.
- Experience in other trades a plus.
- Bachelors Degree or higher preferred.