PuretouchPOS is more than just a point of sale equipment dealer, We see ourselves more as a business partner for each customer that uses our systems.
Unlike other companies that are so big their "Clients" are nothing but a number, we pride ourselves on being a reasonable sized company, that has the resources
to properly service a partner for life. We have been in business since 2010, and we have over 100 happy partners.
- Develop relationships and referrals with small to medium sized businesses in your area
- Schedule your own appointments
- Contact and visit prospective customers to determine the customers' needs and perform sales presentations to match company's products with identified needs
- Utilize Sales Manager to prepare and present sales proposals
- Provide follow-up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with products and/or services provided
- Prior experience in a competitive, outside sales environment preferred
- A strong working knowledge of the sales process and a focus on customer satisfaction
- Self-starters with a good work ethic, self-discipline, organized, persistence, the ability to work independently or as a team
- Good analytical / basic math skills
- The commission–focused sales professional with aspirations of uncapped earning potential
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.