Administrative & Records Assistant (Titanium Exploration Partners)
- Dallas, TX
Our client (Titanium Exploration Partners) is a Dallas, Texas-based investment firm focused on the acquisition and development of non-operated oil and gas assets in leading shale plays across the United States. Titanium is building a diverse portfolio of assets through the acquisition of working interests as well as partnerships with established operators.
- Conduct analysis and interpretation of leases, assignments, title opinions, farm-outs/farm-ins, joint operating agreements, spacing, unit designations and depth severances
- Process new acquired properties into a detailed and organized digital records system
- Create and maintain land management system to monitor ongoing lease, contract or post-production obligations
- Work closely with accounting and third party land team to ensure the collection of revenues and well records
- Communicate with operating partners to collect data as needed and resolve potential issues
- Report findings directly to senior management on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Assist with evaluation of potential acquisitions for the company
A Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of oil and gas experience as a Lease Analyst or Division Order Analyst.