Pyramid Corporation is seeking a permanent/full time Project Coordinator to work under the supervision of the General Manager at our Corporate Head Office in Nisku, Alberta. The Project Coordinator’s role will be to provide “hands on” leadership in the field construction projects in Western Canada. The Project Coordinator must also ensure all field construction project scope is defined and that resources are allocated in alignment with Estimating, Human Resources, QA/QC, Safety, Job Costing, Purchasing, Accounting and Equipment/Material Services. Travel to and from project sites and client facilities will be required as well as various work hours and schedules.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as a key resource with the client and project leadership team
- Effectively communicate with our clients and the project management team during all stages of the project
- Provide input into the WBS identifying critical path and key project milestones
- Identify and communicate project scope changes from a cost, schedule, and technical perspective
- Provide key input into development of ITP’s, QA/QC requirements and Construction Execution Plans
- Understand and communicate technical information and client manufacturing standards.
- Provide trade technical expertise
- Provide support to Project Controls, Job Costing, Quality, Safety and administrative support teams
- Provide input for project WIP (work in progress) Meetings and at project closeout
- Identify and provide input into continuous improvement initiatives
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- 5 to 7 year’s Supervisory experience in a field construction contractor service environment
- Alberta Interprovincial Journeyman TQ and/or Engineering Technologist from a relevant discipline
- Demonstrate commitment to company corporate HSE, HR and QA/QC policy and process
- Excellent trade technical, planning, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with MS Office suite of programs; MS Projects, Primavera, estimating
- Familiar with various LEM reporting programs
- Focus on customer service
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.