Q4US primarily partners with clients from FinTech, Data Intelligence and Smart Factory domains in Europe and the United States. Our aim is to ensure that our software solutions become synonymous with high performance, exceptional quality, and elegance. With our HQ in Finland and DC in Sri Lanka we are well positioned to serve our clients whilst ensuring work/life balance for our staff.
- Design and develop cloud-based and standalone applications
- Ensure cross compatibility of code across multiple platforms
- Direct client interaction to refine requirements and demonstrate software features
- Implement and create test cases for those applications
- Continuous integration and testing
- Debug and identify root causes in the software and resolve issues
- Create inline documentation for all developed code
- Good command in at least one major programming language (e.g. C++, Java, Java Script and Python)
- Familiarity with relational or NoSql databases and web servers
- Familiarity with UI/UX design and development
- Good understanding on Restful web services and data formats such as JSON and XML
- Comfortable with GIT version control
- 1-2 years of experience as a software engineer
- Knowledge of Docker, AWS/GCP/Azure and Serverless technologies would be advantageous
Please send us your resume along with a link to a repository where your code can be viewed. Our team will carefully go through your code and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.