Drupal Full Stack Developer (Anywhere in India)
- Anywhere, Remote Oppurtunity, India
Working At QED42:
QED42 crafts ambitious digital experiences using Design and Drupal. Recognized as leading Drupal experts in India, we are strategically aligned with Acquia to deliver enterprise Drupal applications. Today 150+ global customers trust us for thoughtfully designed web and mobile solutions.
We focus on communication, collaboration and culture. You will find rewarding work experiences. Your teammates respect open-mindedness, growth, learning and your voice. If you’re looking for a career (not a job), a company that’s invested in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a good team that doesn’t play politics, this could be for you.
QED42 Respects: Excellence, Ownership, Open-Mindedness, Integrity and Empathy
Drupal Contributions: https://www.drupal.org/qed42
This Role is for you, if -
- You have experience in Drupal site building, administration, custom module development and theming.
- You have working experience with the Drupal 8 ecosystem components (Git, Composer, TWIG, Site Building and Module development).
- You have experience with Drupal user interface development to include user experience, theme development, and customization of community themes.
- You have experience with configuration and modification of contributed modules, implementation of standard hooks, and implementation of standard self-test regimes.
- You have a solution-oriented approach and are eager to take charge to get stuff done.
- You don’t leave things to chance - rather you’re calculated, prepared and take measured risks.
- You’re resourceful, good with technology and intellectually curious to learn new things.
- You have very strong conversational communication skills.
- You can expand the company's digital business footprint and client satisfaction.
As Full Stack Drupal Developer you will –
- Create, improve, and extend website functionality in Drupal 7/8 applications by building views, content types, blocks, panels, user roles/permissions, etc.
- Select appropriate community-contributed Drupal modules and themes to satisfy requirements.
- Develop custom Drupal modules and themes where necessary, ensuring Drupal community best practices for code structure and style.
- Work within a team to ensure projects are implemented according to the specifications, timeline and within budget.
- Assist in the care of site updates, upgrades, and other support ideas.
- Contribute to testing and QA of the development work.
What we are looking for:
- More than 3 years (no upper limits) of professional full stack development experience on Drupal.
- Familiarity with the Drupal ecosystem and common contributed modules.
- Experience in the development of web based application using responsive web design methodology.
- Advanced knowledge to code and debug in PHP, HTML and CSS.
- Intermediate analysis, debugging and query optimisation skills.
- Experience with a version control system such as Git.
- Familiarity with web standards, browser compatibility & best practices.
- Understanding of best coding practices and UX/UI principles.
- Knowledge of unit testing, automated (scripted) deployment and scaling Drupal effectively.
- Performance Audit and Optimisation.
A plus, but not mandatory:
- Experience with Hosting setup using Acquia, AWS or similar.
- CI/CD (i.e. Travis, Jenkins, Bamboo, or Rundeck)
- Automated testing tools (Selenium, PHPUnit, or SauceLabs).
- Agile/Scrum methodologies/practices.
- Acquia Certifications.
- Drupal contributions.
What you will get:
- A clear career path, strong leadership and an open work environment where you will be challenged, respected, and valued by your merits.
- Intense experience in Drupal development that would bring your game to a whole another level.
- Company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development & well-being.
- Team that respects openness, does its job well, values customers and plays fair.
- Individuals who are fun to work with, are invested in each other's growth and take the values seriously.
- Dedicated time for self-improvement, socializing, and collaboration (Drupal Cons/Camps, Certifications, Parties, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Office Celebrations and Annual Retreats).
- Flexible work schedule so long as you uphold your commitments to your family, team and clients.
- Competitive salary, insurance and a lot of perks (MacBook, Open Kitchen, Maternity & Paternity Leaves, Referral Bonus, Nap Room, and more.)
You’ll be working closely with our leadership based in our Pune office. We don’t believe in office politics and cliques. We’re a team and if you’re hired, we have your back.