- 203, 2nd Floor, B Wing, Nyati Tech Park, Kalyani Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Working At QED42:
QED42 crafts ambitious digital experiences. Today 150+ global customers trust us for thoughtfully designed web and mobile solutions.
We focus on communication, collaboration and culture. You will find rewarding work experiences. Your teammates respect open-mindedness, growth, learning and your voice. If you’re looking for a career (not a job), a company that’s invested in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a good team that doesn’t play politics, this could be for you.
QED42 Respects: Excellence, Ownership, Open-Mindedness, Integrity and Empathy
This Role is for you, if -
- You have a good understanding of ES6, ReactJS and/or React-Native.
- You have worked with various ReactJS/React-Native projects.
- You have extensive experience with mobile app deployment at respective stores.
- You have knowledge and adherence to JS coding standards.
- You have a fair knowledge of CSS.
- You have a positive, collaborative, and solution-oriented approach.
- You don’t leave things to chance - rather you’re calculated, prepared and take measured risks.
- You’re resourceful, technologically sound, intellectually curious, and ready to learn new things.
- You don’t want to play politics and office games to get ahead.
- You have very strong conversational communication skills. You have a way with people.
- Ultimately, you should be able to expand the company's digital business footprint and client satisfaction.
As a JS Developer, you will –
- Work alongside highly experienced and talented designers and developers to analyze, architect, and build solutions based on business needs.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize workload effectively under tight deadlines.
- Passionately write clean, modern, maintainable and highly-performant code.
Pro-actively troubleshoot and solve problems.
Translate designs into front-end templates that render as responsive and interactive web pages.
Work closely with designers and suggest changes based on technical feasibility.
Work in an Agile Scrum team and use Jira as a project management tool.
- More than 2 years of hands-on experience with ReactJS and/or React-Native.
- Extensive experience with architecture on ReactJS in general.
- Strong understanding and working experience with React-Native.
- Hands-on experience with mobile app deployment.
- Strong understanding of working with REST APIs.
- Understanding and working experience with web services.
- Strong understanding of ES6 concepts and hands-on experience with Git.
- Experience working in Agile methodology.
A plus, but not mandatory:
- Experience working with NodeJS and/or Firebase.
- Experience with other web frameworks - Angular, Ionic, etc.
- Node Package Manager (NPM) contributions.
- Experience with UI (CSS, Sass).
- Performance audit and optimisation.
- Experience with semantic code reviews.
What you will get:
- Open and collaborative work environment, where you will be challenged, respected, and valued by your merits.
- Intense experience in JS development that would bring your game to a whole another level.
- Strong leadership and mentorship, a clear career path, a supportive environment.
- A company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development and well-being.
- A team that values openness, does its job well, cares about one another, values customers and plays fair.
- People who are fun to work with, are invested in each other's growth and take the values seriously.
- Flexible work schedule so long as you uphold your commitments to team and clients.
- Competitive salary, insurance and a lot of perks (MacBook, Open Kitchen, Maternity & Paternity Leaves, Referral Bonus, Nap Room, and more.
You’ll be working closely with our leadership based in our Pune office. We don’t believe in office politics and cliques. We’re a team and if you’re hired, we have your back.