- Pune, Pune, India
Working At QED42:
QED42 crafts ambitious digital experiences. Today 150+ global customers trust us for thoughtfully designed web and mobile solutions.
We focus on communication, collaboration and culture. You will find rewarding work experiences. Your teammates respect open-mindedness, growth, learning and your voice. If you’re looking for a career (not a job), a company that’s invested in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a good team that doesn’t play politics, this could be for you.
QED42 Respects: Excellence, Ownership, Open-Mindedness, Integrity and Empathy
This Role is for you, if -
- You pro-actively research UI frameworks, development processes, and ecosystem of tools for continuous integration and delivery.
- You have paired with developers to ensure the presentation layer is implemented with best practices and UX specifications.
- You have a solution-oriented approach and are eager to take charge to get stuff done.
- You don’t leave things to chance - rather you’re calculated, prepared, and take measured risks.
- You’re resourceful, good with technology, and intellectually curious to learn new things.
- You have very strong conversational communication skills.
- You can expand the company's digital business footprint and client satisfaction.
What will you be doing?
Take ownership of continuous integration and DevOps standards across all UX components
Build relationships with other specialists across the organisation; drive synergies
Plan and execute activities to help define and implement user experience journeys
Present crisp and clear feature demos to stakeholders.
Develop PWA (Progressive Web App) using Service Workers
Undertake project specific Proof of Concepts activities to validate technical feasibility with guidance from the Application Architect
What we’re looking for:
Minimum 5-year hands-on experience in Node.js and ReactJs
Experience of application client and server architecture in the web and/or mobile domain.
Experience in test-driven development and continuous integration.
Self-starter, takes ownership of tasks and is able to report progress and deliver completion.
Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
Skills that will help you in the role
Experience of operating in an Agile delivery environment
Experience with ES6, ReactJS ,NodeJS, ExpressJs, MongoDB, React Native
Fluent in responsive design and mobile / tablet UI / UX.
Knowledge about UI testing automation
Test Driven Development (TDD) (Preferred)
DevOps, CI/CD pipelines