- Reston, VA
Our company thrives on creating the most inventive approach to any data challenge. Qbase delivers leading solutions in data enhancement, management and analytics to improve the quality of our clients' data, including scoring and predictive modeling.
Innovative Qbase technology works smarter and faster to drive better results at lower cost. Along with our proprietary tools and web-hosted solutions which offer a fresh, intuitive approach to the way our clients manage and use data, we provide a full spectrum of information technology services to meet client mission-critical requirements in the government, military, healthcare and commercial markets.
A SHARP FOCUS ON GETTING IT RIGHT motivates Qbase leadership, its engineers, and employees. Led by seasoned former executives and inventors from LexisNexis, Apptis, and other leading companies, the Qbase team provides hands-on consultation with analysis of your data to maximize its value.
Reporting to the Vice President of Contracts & Pricing, the Contracts Manager will provide administration support for our government business operations to include post-award contract administration/maintenance, reporting requirements, funding notifications/tracking, customer management and deliverable assistance and other duties as requested.
- Administer NDAs, Teaming Agreements and Consulting Agreements from creation, review/mitigate risk and negotiate terms as needed, to execution and closeout of Agreement.
- Post-award administration of current contracts (to include subcontracts as well)
- Prepare and review cost/price analysis, ensuring TINA (Truth in Negotiations Act) compliance - on subcontractors, as needed
- Assist with internal and external audits including CPSR and various post award audits – gathering documents and performing internal checks on files
- Administer moderately to very complex subcontracts, evaluate terms/conditions to assure compliance to prime contracts and regulatory policy
- Assist with negotiation of complex subcontract actions
- Prepare and issue task directives to suppliers and subcontractors
- Review services order and prepare contract briefs in preparation for order setup
- Research and interpret government regulations as applicable to contracts issues and advise PMs and other company personnel of contractual rights, responsibilities and obligations
- Implement and comply with all company policies and procedures related to contracts and subcontracts and coordinate those processes with PM’s, finance and subcontractors
- Participate in management review of contracts/subcontracts
- Recommend policy on contract issues, stay abreast of current activities in Government Contracting
- Other duties as assigned
- Experienced in Government Contracting and the Teaming process to include NDAs, TAs, Subcontract Agreements, Supplier Profiles, Representations & Certifications (CCR/ORCA)
- Basic understanding of project costing and revenue
- Heavy Focus on risk mitigation
- Ability to work well in a team environment focusing on meeting tight deadlines and supporting multiple department objectives
- Demonstrated experience in leading and developing positive customer relations and conducting successful contract negotiations
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills required
- Must have exceptional organizational skills
- Detail-Oriented, with a heavy focus on Accuracy and Completeness of Work
- Excellent analytical ability, creative thinking with strong negotiation and communication skills
- Possess high energy, enthusiasm and comfort working in very fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple priorities
- Self starter with ability to work autonomously when necessary
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft suite of tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Education and work experience:
- Bachelors degree in business or related field
- 4 – 7 years experience in Government Contracting industry
- NCMA preferred, CFCM training and/or certification preferred, but not required
Clearance Requirement: Yes (Current Secret or ability to obtain & maintain clearance)
Location: This position will be based in Reston, VA
Travel Requirement: >25% Overnight - occasional
Driving Classification: This position is classified as a “Regular Driver”.
Driving record checks will be performed on all applicants whose position is classified as a Regular Driver after a conditional offer of employment has been made. The applicant's job offer is contingent upon this motor vehicle driving record check. The driving record check will include review of any appropriate state records. If the applicant does not have a valid driver's license, and cannot arrange alternate means of transportation, the applicant cannot be hired for a role classified as a “Regular Driver”. If an applicant whose role is classified as a “Regular Driver” has a driving record that meets or exceeds the criteria listed under the Unacceptable Status, the applicant will not be hired. If the applicant meets the Probationary Status criteria he/she will be placed into that status. Upon commencing employment the requirements described above under “current employees” will apply.
Qbase develops proprietary data management tools, including Qbase Data Discovery™ and Qbase Data Transformer™, to help you understand and improve your data. Qbase data analytics reveal new ways to drive revenue and increase profits. Our web-based applications and high throughput computing solutions can be custom-designed to solve your most complex data problems. Our IT solutions and consulting services help keep you proactive. Learn more about our technology at http://www.4qbase.com/our_technology.html
Find our latest collection of Qbase resources, written by our data and technology experts, on a wide variety of topics covering IT, data analytics, data quality, data security disaster prevention and other important issues at http://www.4qbase.com/resource.html
The Qbase team brings a diverse combination of skills and expertise developed in a range of fields and leadership positions—from CEOs of large companies to an officer leading IT initiatives in the U.S. Armed Services. Additionally, the team offers deep and broad experience in federal technology integration, database management and analytics, and in enterprise systems development. Learn more about Qbase leadership at http://www.4qbase.com/team.html
EEO Statement: Qbase is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/D/V). It is the policy of Qbase to ensure equal employment opportunity in accordance with Executive Order 11246, as amended and all applicable federal regulations and guidelines. Employment discrimination against employees and applicants due to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual harassment), national origin, disability, age (40 years old or more), or veteran status is illegal. Qbase managers and employees will comply with state and federal equal employment laws, rules, regulations and guidelines experience.
Qbase utilizes E-Verify